Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

New Year, 2nd Chance?

More
8 years 3 months ago #2043 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?

Prove it Haley.

No, we're not going to waste our time with you
More
8 years 3 months ago #2050 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
i have to say thank you to mr hollywood honestly, i'v been having a really shitty week and this made me laugh
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2053 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
" Now I was apart of a group of 4 people that did the same simultaneous attacks. They too could have taken out their disappointment of the admin support at the time and blatant silence from the accusers also in any manner of destruction or other illegal action but we decided to send a targeted message. Now Jevski, I knew you wouldn't take destroying the CAS assets with the transport helicopters lightly which is partly why we did it."

We got the message loud and clear...Now hear our targeted message. U are banned forever.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2059 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
he certainly suites his name. what an act.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2065 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
Toxic, "No, we're not going to waste anytime with you" What?! Why can't at least ONE of you spend your time more effectively and pull the logs up?

Where is my respect? Every other player who has come on this forum to appeal a ban has been given hard evidence in either favor (log and/or battlerecorder) in response to any accusation, large or small, except for me for whatever reason. Haley, most recently, even goes further to suggest I "add nothing but problems" yet merely tries to demonstrate nothing more than one isolated instance in the past, which he is taking out of context. This had happened continuously on many previous occasions here already with different allegations coming from different admins without any real evidence to back anything they were saying up. Even an old temp ban or something would at least give you guys some credibility but the lack there of absolutely anything of substance is simply embarrassing on your end.

Cody, no problem man. And Daniel, I appreciate the nod. I try my best to keep this lighthearted because this is a video game after all.

But seriously, if you're only going to use my words against me, at least post all of them for everyone else to read as well. Don't leave out the good stuff like when I referred to myself as the 'ringleader of a sleeper terrorist cell' because I think that sounds bad ass and shit. But honestly I was simply embellishing a bit if you couldn't tell. And attaching that sentence pertaining to Jevski in particular is misleading because I only mentioned him specifically since I remember him being an admin online at the time and apparently the one that banned, me according to him. I think the other guys and I simply thought yeah why not do something we knew we would probably get kicked for at the time since we had already been emotionally disconnected from the team. I honestly feel like we would and could've caused more damage to the round if we truly wanted to ruin the game for everyone and in turn deserve to get banned forever. You can't even begin to start taken everything so literal if the facts aren't even out there. Listen to this: I'm the king of the internet! I demand justice! Reveal the truth and unban me! Are you going to honor this new addition to my testimony Haley? The truth is you guys have nothing on me. I know there is more to the story than I can remember and you guys are suppressing it for whatever reason because you know I wasn't one of the real bad guys in the situation. Sure myself and 3 other random guys took revenge too far but shit happens and it only personally happened once ever and now I'm permanently banned without any real evidence. I'm simply just standing up for myself and challenge you guys to bring anything and everything to the table because so far this has been child's play. You guys talk all this shit on me and still can't touch me. At least respect me and bring the big guns.

Before I was banned on this server (still only this server) I used to play on all servers pretty regularly usually spending time on whichever was fully populated at the time. At some point, someone mentioned that I was the top ranking player on one prominent server in particular. I didn't think much of it other than enjoying some tangible feedback from the focus and effort I put into winning while playing this game. I found the scoreboard in reference on that organization's website and, despite the absence of a desired W/L stat, I realized had twice as many points as the player in second place all while playing on other servers regularly as well. Then at some point, that organization broke up and that particular server was disbanded. I then proceeded to get banned from this server but continued to play on any and all other populated servers out there as usual. After sometime, I settled into the new, reorganized realms of Project Reality and yet again was made aware that I was the top player now on a different server. I got told to look under 'Battlefield 2' section on the Gametracker website for this bit of information which I had not known previously how to get to. I discovered that that server was actually the top server for this game at the time. I also saw now noticed that HOG was respectably listed as the second best server during this period of time. I honestly don't feel I need to go into more in depth about how I could have possibly reached this milestone by being the type of player you guys have tried to make me out to be because most you should know better. Not letting people like me play ruins your server's credibility which is probably why you were only second while others and I played elsewhere during this ban period. I don't know if it's your policy to ban good players and/or not give second chances out, especially to a serious player with no track record of any major wrongdoings, but it's definitely your loss in the long run. If any of the people not allowed to play here actually wanted to play here, they could've under different names but decided to continue to play elsewhere. This game's community will only become further fragmented and prone to failure if this is how things are managed.

I was recently a on a short hiatus from my last PR deployment but now I'm back in the combat zone. If you guys wish to continue to charade then I guess we will see what happens. But regardless of whether or not I'm allowed on this specific server ever again, if any of you have the balls to face my team or smarts to join us, you can find me and everyone else continuing to play PR at a high level somewhere populated until the end.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2066 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
"If you guys wish to continue to charade then I guess we will see what happens. But regardless of whether or not I'm allowed on this specific server ever again, if any of you have the balls to face my team or smarts to join us, you can find me and everyone else continuing to play PR at a high level somewhere populated until the end."

ok then, thanks and see you around.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds