Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

New Year, 2nd Chance?

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4433 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:New Year, 2nd Chance?
Lol, u have got to be kidding, you are permanent banned and you want to be unmanned to be an admin??? And you want to bribe us??? Omg, you have insulted us yet again, goodbye.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4472 by 90210
Replied by 90210 on topic Re:New Year, 2nd Chance?
First, solid_fire93 please try and control yourself and follow the new forum rules, I'm already well aware that HOG and FCV have beef, I'm not sure why you're including me in it. Also, it's interesting how the person who posted the updated rules went on to ban my forum account for no virtually reason and say nothing in reqards to that blatent violation...

Second, Super, no, I only desire to be unbanned. That is all I've wanted from the beginning. I tried to keep my last post concise so I didn't to write out an essay explaining myself as per requested under the new forum rules (I even stated that I was attempting to do so). If you had a problem with anything I said, why would you ban my forum account? Why not ask me to explain myself if there is something unclear? I'm sorry you think I insulted you but that was definitely not my intended goal. You guys just keep refusing to answer anything I ask and then lose it when I attempt to find alternative solutions to demonstate trust.

I simply outlined a couple of further options I can take to prove to you guys that I am not here nor have been here to cause problems. All I have done is constantly apologize for one inicident, almost a year ago, and promise that it will never happen again. Yet, somehow along the lines I found myself defending against a barrage other unfounded accusations.

I suggested that I spend some time as an admin in order to help with the round-to-round operations of the server because I'm more than capable. Some other players already think I'm an admin and that credibility isn't aquired by being the person this organization is attempting to make me out to be. However, I do not want to be an admin, I enjoy losing myself in the immersion. I figured, the more admins the less work on the other admins, sorry for offering my time help out and make this server a better place.

As far as the donation to the server costs, if I wanted to bribe you I would've done it a long time ago wouldn't I? I simply figured that since I caused damage to assets in a game that is run on a server that is run by money, I may have technically cause some nominal damage but after some calculation, the number is insignificant. But I also may have caused other players trouble that round by wasting some of their time so I figured my donation could make up for the previous damages and/or pay for the future operating costs of the server that I want to endure.

Sure, I guess there would be some minor risk in giving me admins powers but they could easily be taken away and why in the world would I waste my money offering to donate if I didn't support something. I don't know if you've recieved actual bribes before or what but this new accusation is ludacris and slanderous. If I said look over there I donated, let me back in; that would be different. I am only offering to support the future of a silly game I like to play while I feel others are inadverantly fragmenting the community of good players, honestly maybe a little too aggressively, but that is only my opinion.

Frankly by continuing to ignore my acutaul appeal, I've been feeling constantly insulted. All you have done thus far is neglect my the appeal discovery process and wait for me to say something vaguely controlversial, jump on me, spin my words, then take drastic action. It's frustrating and unfair.

All of this time we've spent on this forum could've been spent enjoying PR together. If I did something wrong again you could've of permanently banned me, I probably would've acceptted those consequences. OR we could still be playing happily together like we did for a substaintal amount of time prior. But this has not been an option since I was already peramanently banned because of one incident that I have not been able to defend myself against because the evidence has never been presented. To clarify again, I never took action against HOG in anyway, There was a problem with other players, whom have yet to be named or their instigative actions scrutinized. I've already admitted a certain amount of negligence in regards to myself knowing certain servers' rules and there were certainly other circumstances that have not been accepted/revealed which is all I would like any further effort here to resond too.

Thanks,
HOLLYWOOD
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4473 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Re:New Year, 2nd Chance?
stop approving this guy for forum access
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4477 by Undertaker
Replied by Undertaker on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
I am a Spartan and...

No deal. I will not stand for this. I'm not the only one who has been treated poorly here and I will not stand for it anymore. I have put up with a lot thus far and don't want to imagine how deep the rabbit whole goes down in regards to the rest of the PR community. Why does everyone that posts in this thread or seem to dislike me or be against me without reasoning? What have I done to any of you? Since there is clearly no one here willing to help me, only make things worse for me, I must resort to forgoing any further diplomatic solutions to resolve this ban appeal. I previously noted that your server is currently infested with ban evaders and cheaters. Even though I've never evaded on your server and don't cheat, if I know this type of information and know you can't control the current situation, don't think you can supress me here on the forums or stop me anywhere else. That ending of the Matrix clip I posted earlier on this thread was almost too perfectly timed with the last PR blackout, wasn't it?

What's all the hoopla with me about? All I did was try to appeal a ban and there must have be some backroom shaming or some other undisclosed reasoning because your other public accusations have also proven ridiculous without even the slightest anecdotal evidence to demonstrate literally anything. What would happen if I was unbanned? Do you think there would be some sort of precedent set for offenders? Why not say so? At least we progress with out communication. Personally, I think every server should unban everyone every year in order to give offenders second chances and keep the available player count high so this game continues to be played. But my optimism is one of my faults as I tend to see the better side of people and probably don't fully understand certain policies. You can also use words and sentences to describe other less obvious reasons you may not like me to play on this server but I have yet to here anything legitimate come forth. Multiple times you've just taken a quote from me out of context and proceed to rationalize that that must be suffiecent enough to write 'goodbye' afterwards. You guys try come off as older, mature gamers but I'm old enough to see the difference between the two and sorry you guys ain't both.

I could've and would've done anything I wanted to HOG already if I wasn't a genuine person yet I come here to resolve a dispute and, in turn, I've been condemned one and crucified for little. I only wish you guys didn't block all the other threads here and on your other website so the story line would be complete in one thread and anyone could see what has gone on between us. I will now start to deal with this situation from the position I find myself in:

I will bypass the high walls which you think protect you in a Trojan horse and those within your Troy will fall. So now, I present to you how my next act will play out:

I will have my revenge in this life or the next.

-HOLLYWOOD

P.S. I came across a player today with the account name H(zero)LLYWOOD on the PREC server who was tking and presumably doing other bad shit without any admins on so I would publicly like to say that I have nothing to do with this person or account and would like others to keep an eye out for it. I do not condone any sort of defaming behavior and if I find out it is someone from this organization, well oh boy!
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4478 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
First, Seek professional help. Secondly, Telling us you will seek revenge is a really bad idea. So far ive kept this inhouse. How do you think your actions will play out if I inform the other servers of your transgression and also show them how you evaded forum ban, and now also threaten us?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4482 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
I think this guy has legitimate mental problems.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds