Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

New Year, 2nd Chance?

More
8 years 3 months ago #2073 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
I mean this in the nicest way possible...

Seek professional help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= c0dyb
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2082 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?

Seek professional help.

+1000
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2084 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
Ya I'm clearly not getting any here.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2092 by Tequila
Replied by Tequila on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?

Ya I'm clearly not getting any here.

You weren't in the first 2 threads you made before you were banned from the forum. :huh:

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4427 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
I'm sorry Tequila, I'm confused by what you mean. Honestly though, no need for my question and your answer.

I would just like to reiterate that I came to this forum to appeal my ban and I don't feel like it has been taken seriously at all. There has been little overall progress with the discovery process I hoped for. I am sorry for my original post about my actions on your other website because it probably appeared to be in poor or reckless taste. I mistakenly thought you were going to see my side of the situation and I had never joined any forums like this since I had never been banned before. But considering some time had already past which I was initially banned during, I thought we could at least get over the incident with the assurance of myself never pulling another stunt like that off again. Instead, I am still banned and there has been zero attempt (that I know of) of locating the logs or battle recorder from that round (as other ban appeals have been privileged to) in order for me to establish a real defense. I will understand if that data is missing or too obscure to find and if so, so be it, I don't care to embellish it or endorse it at all. I'm looking to move on. Please at least elaborate on why this information has not simply been found or shown yet. Please understand that in those logs I know there is important chat dialogue between myself and the admin(s) that has not been presented which I feel will at least change the judgement of the organization. This is solely why I am here. I am sorry for what I did, I am a very honorable player and would like to prove that once again to you. I was simply trying to defend some other players because I thought we were wronged. I don't think I fully understood the exact rules in question and made a bad decision in retaliating against the other players after I was ignored. I feel that I have now spent a long time banned, paying for my actions that round and would like a chance, under HOG's blessing, to return to the PR server. I am a very hardcore player which is why I am here (I saw the sign a long time ago) and feel that we can once again enjoy each other's company. Right now there are indeed actual ban evaders and even cheaters populating your server which I am neither of. Yet since being here there have been further, multiple, unrelated yet similar, negative accusations made against my character without even anecdotal evidence to back them up which disappointed me. I have respected my ban and your wishes thus far and feel that I should have at least earned back some of the respect that I lost by doing so. I hope you can at least acknowledge that.

Here are two additional actions I thought of to prove my good faith if necessary:
1. I could serve some time as an administrator to enforce the server rules and status quo.
2. I could make a donation towards the server/website costs.

Please hear me out, I am a good guy.

P.S. I read the new ban appeal post and apologize if this is slightly lengthy but I'm trying my best to stay concise and to the point.

-HOLLYWOOD
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4428 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
sorry for posting
but, Hollywood please go back to FCV and play with them....

Seek professional help.

+1000 000
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds