New Year, 2nd Chance?

• Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #1956 by Cognito
New Year, 2nd Chance? was created by Cognito
Hey guys, I'm going to keep it short and sweet. You told me I could return once some time has passed for a re-evaluation and it's now a new year so I was hoping I could get that mythic second chance. I'm very sorry what I did; it was an extremely isolated incident that was totally uncharacteristic of myself and I can assure you that it will not happen again. I miss playing with you guys. Thanks for your time.

P.S. This is kind of where I see us in the story arc right now:

-HOLLYWOOD
More
8 years 2 months ago #1964 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1967 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
wait a minute, you got banned from the forums and now your ban evading?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #2004 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
Cody, thanks for your help...please go away.

Super, Yes and No. I got banned from the forum a long time ago because of my persistence in attempting to uncover the facts of the case which were never revealed. This case has been spread among multiple iterations of your website and obviously multiple of my own personal accounts. However, I thought we were past this ban evading stuff because we have most recently (albeit months ago) been communicating through this particular account and you would have banned this one back then if there was another problem. It appeared to me back then that we mutually agreed at some point that banning my forum accounts seemed a little bit unfair compared to others who come here to appeal and contribute. Please please forgive me for sounding edgy or combative but this again seems like a continuation of a personal vendetta against me, especially because even if you had forgotten what has taken place, whether it be the actually crime or in the appeal process, you could've taken a few seconds to click on my account name to see I did not create a new account to make this thread; instead, it seems you jumped at the chance to again accuse me of something new. I feel very saddened by this as I have spent many many hours in the past playing with you guys without incident and had one slip up that could've happened on any other server but unfortunately it was this one which seems to dislike me for unknown reasons. I said I was sorry, regret what I did, and made it clear anything like this will not happen again. I never intended to offend anyone apart of this organization in any part of the process, including the crime I committed against those other players. Most of what there is to say is already out there but I can still respond to anything else you guys want or need to know. Please let me know how this can be resolved. Thanks.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2016 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
No, we will not lift the ban. You ad nothing but problems to the server. Please cease your appeals.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #2035 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
Prove it Haley.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds