The forum is in read only mode.

New Year, 2nd Chance?

• Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2067 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
So...see your around on HOG?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2068 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
....PR
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2069 by Cognito
Oh well then yeah ok, I guess you're welcome for the many hours I spent making this server a better place for the community. I know I enjoyed that time too. It's unfortunate that I had to be treated so poorly once here in the wake of that incident, it's a damn shame. It's a saddening to see PR like this, especially some of the men in it I once respected. I hope you guys think about the legacy you're leaving before it's too late. Best part of all of this was you guys continuing to pile on the bullshit til the end as the last ditch effort to save face like fucking cowards. I'm glad nothing you said had any truth behind it because you had me a little bit worried for a second but definitely never were able to get me to compromise my integrity. Cute ploy though. Also, literally not once did any of you admit any wrongdoing throughout so props for being hardcore, ruthless villains. It's kind of fucked up but I guess I smelled it from day one on this forum and shouldn't have expected anything else afterwards. Hope it all works out for you.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2070 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic New Year, 2nd Chance?
hahaha, you are delusional, i really am laughing, that is some funny ass shit right there. dude, all the shit is still on the many posts on the old forums, they are still there. go see, we dont want "your kind" on our server.

Thanks for the lesson you taught us, you have made us better people (chuckling) on our server and we cant begin to repay you (laughing loudly) for all that, thanks so much for the insults silliness you have provided us.

cheers!
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2071 by Cognito
Wait! OMG...Super, you posted that last quote of mine out of context again with no interpretation like I'm supposed to read your fucking mind about how you came to the conclusion of upholding the ban. That's priceless considering in that same post I also literally said I was the "king of the internet" LOL. Obey me Super and do as I say: Unban me for all that is good and holy.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2072 by Cognito
What're you talking about? You guys constantly insulted me while I was here. I only defended myself and spoke the truth. I'm glad those who want to take the time and read into the forums (to see and understand the mistreatment and injustice that went on) can find it.

What "kind" do you speak of you warlock? And what "lesson" did I teach you so we're on the same page? Please elaborate for a change.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Cognito.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds