Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?

• ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31789 by ma7moud
Replied by ma7moud on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
at first u out of this case i want justice or lesypd to look at this complaint , second i didn't fucking played cas in blufor i joined cas squad to tell mote to switch , to play with us , third if your admins breaking the rules then we can break the rules (mox) btw i didn't do that and i know what i doing exactly
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31790 by ma7moud
mote is acting like a fool and he's doing anything we do , i didn't told him to say that but he said that , and i didn't fucking reported cuz i got resigned but cuz i want u to punish warhorse - mox read the complaint again the whole complaint about mox and warhorse , u guys don't want to punish them cuz they r friends to u , and keep saying u switched for cas , all i getting for now : u switch for cas
YOU SWITCHED FOR CAS , i said fucking before iswitched to play with a clan mate who couldn't switch to me
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31791 by ma7moud
oh look , i will not punish any friend of hog , i will only punish the players , if a friend broke rules i will say i didn't see anything i will make myself blind
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago #31795 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
Yet you are in CAS squad the next round ?. I mean you can keep trying to pull the friend card it doesn't bother me. Stay on the team you're on and report it and the admins will take care of it. End if discussion.
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31796 by ma7moud
yeah and when i report to switch u guys warn me , NO SWITCHING switch by yourself , and u r not doing anything useful about this complaint , i am not getting any progress in this case , all i get U SWITCHED FOR CAS , LET YOUR FRIEND SWITCH FOR u , and to know mote wasn't playing cas ,he wasn't squad leader the squad leader was playing cas and mote was playing INF
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31797 by ma7moud
and when someone report an admin u mustn't keep saying u switched before for cas , u stole an asset before , u insulted a someone before , u must answer that's u going to take action against the reported guy or u will not , now you're saying something i did it before to cover about ur friend , isn't that right?
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by ma7moud.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds