Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?

• ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31798 by ma7moud
Replied by ma7moud on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
and something else , if u r saying that's i switched after i played cas (which i didn't)
then mox did that too , he switched after playing full game of trans and in last of game he switched and got trans squad in the next round
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31800 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
This isn't Mote3 in a CAS chopper 30 minutes into the round on Jabal???

=HOG= Server Admin
Attachments:
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31805 by ma7moud
Replied by ma7moud on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
oh look isn't that mox who was flying trans for a whole round and switched next round to play trans again , 
or isn't that an admin trying to cover his friend by telling people the mistakes they do before? , isn't that the admins who's thinking that's mote fly cas and left squad leader without cas and fly 30 mins , and the cas spawns on the min40? , tbh if you will not do anything about the complaint and you will keep covering on warhorse and mox , just close the complaint i don't want to discuss that's again with you , that's my report about mox and warhorse , and i don't give ashit about the cas squad , or idc about u or mote, just say it u gonna keep covering ur friends or u r going to do any action against that complaint?
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by ma7moud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sad boy
More
2 years 6 months ago #31833 by =HOG= Mox
Replied by =HOG= Mox on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
Quick note from me...

I did switch to BLUEFOR for INS.

I rarely play OPFOR in INS.

I did fly TRANS two rounds in a row.

However... when I created the TRANS Squad I left it open until the timer reached 0:00 and the round started, to make sure no one else wanted to fly.  When the game started I locked the squad (as no one had joined) and flew TRANS for the entire round.

At some point in the round Warhorse contacted me, joined my Squad, and explained his side of the argument.

I told him I was unable to determine who was in the wrong and to please go back and try to work it out with Ma7moud.

I let it go at that point.  

I don't need anyone to cover for me.  I am an adult.

What I won't do is come to the forums, scream and cry, stomp my feet and accuse others.

Being an Admin is not an easy job.  We are not perfect.  We make mistakes.

Perhaps Ma7moud, offering more constructive criticism, instead of ranting, would be a better approach for finding sympathy for your position?

If I have broken server rules or Admin rules, it is my fault, and I expect to be corrected.

The same goes for every player on the server.  Period.

The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds