Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?

• ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #31774 by ma7moud
at first i joined the game with my clan mate and we joined to the server at the same time , when i finished the loading i found myself on Blufor and clanmate on Redfor and it was like 45-43 for the blufor , so clanmate couldn't switch to me i switched to him and we made inf squad and played it was 200 tickets , before even the map vote , after the round is done we got kokan , i was US (blufor) and we got the cas squad , it was unlocked and no one joined it so i decided to take one chopper and my clanmate take on chopper , but we were waiting for the cashe to spawn , we forgot to lock the squad (after 2m of leaving it unlocked) and someone just joined , took the chopper in front of me (called warhorse) and he fly with it away , i told him before he fly that's my chopper i will take it , i am waiting for cashe , he said i can't hear you , i can't understand you like 4 times , even for my clanmate so we reported that's he stole it , he started reporting saying we are lying no one was using it ( i didn't get in pilot set cuz i don't want to waste it with miss click or something till cashe spawn) and jusitce said let randoms fly or i will disband your squad , you switched last round for the cas , we said but he's stealing it and he didn't respone the report (warhorse kept saying we r lying , when he joined he didn't talk or even asked to take the chopper) after long discussing mox said to my squadlead if u didn't let him fly i will disband ur squad he was threatening him , after a 2m we got resigned and the guy who stole the chopper at first made the cas squad , now i want to report the Admin Mox , he was threatening us and he even switched this round for the trans (which is asset squad like cas) , and i want to report warhorse who stole the cas chopper and false reported it , lying in reports , idk if i want to report justice but the whole problem is about mox and warhorse , i think justice belived this guy and thought we are lying , and don't want from him to fly so he decided to resign the squad , they were saying let him fly and we will not resign your squad , like : look i will use my admins power to make my friend to take the cas ? 
BTW even if we broke the rules and we are wrong there's no rule saying you can't switch teams for a squad or something , a rule saying keep teamswitching at minimuim and we switched once , other rule saying if u switched to balance teams and switched back  u will be a target for an admin , i didn't see any other rules about my case 
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by ma7moud. Reason: forgot something
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 5 months ago #31775 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
If you'd like I can pull the logs on you guys switching for CAS. I can also show the logs where you guys admitted to switching just for CAS. One thing you need to keep in mind is that our NUMBER ONE job as admins is for players to have a fair playing experience. That gives us discretion to act on things as they arise and not specified in detail on the rules page. Tell me, what is fair about switching teams to hog an asset? You are now diminishing the chances that the original blufor team had to be able to fly CAS. Think about yourself on Opfor and excited that next map you'll get a chance to use CAS, then a few guys teamswitch next round and beat you to it. You wouldn't like that, would you?

I did tell you to disband and let other players fly. It wasn't a "You guys can have one chopper and someone else can have the other" situation. Neither of you were going to fly. I told you this before you kicked Warhorse from your squad causing him to crash the CAS chopper. I could have banned the SL for that for wasting assets, but I didn't. The moment I told you guys to resign, you no longer had authority to claim the choppers, which means you were in no position to kick anyone from that squad. I don't care if it was Warhorse or anyone else who wanted to fly, the issue was that YOU and your clanmate were no longer allowed to for that round. You are not the first or the only ones who have been resigned for team switching for assets and as long as people keep doing that, we will keep doing what we have to do so others can have a fair chance.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31780 by ma7moud
Replied by ma7moud on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
where's the fair when someone play as redfor for a 1 hour and when next round is done he got surprised that's someone switched and took trans from him? who was playing as trans in blufor (mox)
and u must add everything detailed in rules so no one can break it , and i will not say again i didn't fucking switched for cas , i switched for a clan mate , and you keep saying u switched for cas , noiw i am reporteing mox and warhorse
mox - switched for trans and was threating us , warhorse - stole cas and false reporting , and insulted our clan
  • ma7moud
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #31781 by ma7moud
Replied by ma7moud on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
that's if u talking about no switcing for assets and i did something wrong then mox did something worse than me, he didn't even played as redfor last round , but i played as redfor and made inf squad and died , helped team etc...
and mox always switching for assets in any INS round he's switching always to blufor , even if he played as blufor in last round as INS
he always switching what about me ? , i switching for once
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by ma7moud.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #31786 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
So you switched to fly Cas again with your clan?
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #31788 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic admin complaint - kind of player complaint ?
[2021-10-05 00:16] !WARN performed by 'PRISM user justice' on 'U-777| Mote3': you team switch for CAS?
[2021-10-05 00:18] !REPORT performed by 'U-777| Mote3': yes i did[2021-10-05 00:20] !REPORT performed by 'U-777| Mote3': same[2021-10-05 00:20] !REPORT performed by 'U-777| Mote3': i mean MoX did switch 2

Not only did you switch for Cas which is a dick move, you then lied.. So I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish other than making yourself look stupid..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TZ] Aussie_Recon1, Sad boy
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds