Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Project Reality admins

• Mateo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2676 by Mateo
Project Reality admins was created by Mateo
I'm sick and tired of the bullshit that happens on your server every day. Literally half the time I play there are no admins whatsoever on your bloody servers so we get retards/griefers/teamkillers/whatever ruining the game for everyone.

I'm getting fed up with this. I've had good faith in this server but this is just too much. Either get some more admins for european timeszones or shut down the server during this times. It's making your community look extremely bad.

Also, if you are interested adding yet more people to your bottomless pit banlist check logs for todays Silent Eagle and Qwai rounds (around 9:45 AM UTC).

P.S.S. There still isn't an admin on the server and this one griefer is still having a field day.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2678 by banger
Replied by banger on topic Project Reality admins
I can confirm this Shit. vosip ruined the Game for 4-5 Rounds, he mass TKed all People in Main Base + FOB`s. And no Admin was online. PLS BAN HIM ASAP!!!!

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by banger.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2681 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Project Reality admins

I'm sick and tired of the bullshit that happens on your server every day. Literally half the time I play there are no admins whatsoever on your bloody servers so we get retards/griefers/teamkillers/whatever ruining the game for everyone.

I'm getting fed up with this. I've had good faith in this server but this is just too much. Either get some more admins for european timeszones or shut down the server during this times. It's making your community look extremely bad.

Also, if you are interested adding yet more people to your bottomless pit banlist check logs for todays Silent Eagle and Qwai rounds (around 9:45 AM UTC).

P.S.S. There still isn't an admin on the server and this one griefer is still having a field day.

do you think we are intentionally not putting admins on? i mean, if the admins are applying then they would be there. Why havent you applied to be one? you cant have just ANYONE as an admin man.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2682 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Project Reality admins
oh, and the players are making the community look bad, not our server.

@banger, i added him to the banlist,
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2694 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Project Reality admins
Making the community look bad? That is a novel perspective. Those asshats make up a good part of the community...We fight that behavior as best we can. Our vigilance gets us roundly criticized for the way we admin...Then we get it from the other side, telling us we need to get rid of the problem players...FYI we do check the logs and ban the very type of players u speak of. We welcome u to apply for admin. We find it difficult to find good Euro admins. As u see a good part of the asshatting happens when the Euro players are on the server. Trying to cull a good admin group from a disproportionately poor group of players is very difficult. We welcome anyone to apply for admin rights.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2704 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Project Reality admins
Im one of the few admin being able to admin in the hours you speak of. But since im the only one I dont even get to play. And if I admin...well go look through some of the ban appeals here, you will see what shit I get everyday. If I sit and just admin, I get told to stay out of it, im not even playing. If I admin, im told im a cunt to uphold the rules, and if I just choose to stay away because of all this, I get you....

Please tell me a solution Mateo.

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...fix-ur-server-admins
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...ls/172-banned-appeal
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...are-you-guys-serious
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...ilmoses00-ban-appeal

Just a few examples.
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds