Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Project Reality admins

• =HOG=reallytwistd
More
8 years 3 months ago #2707 by =HOG=reallytwistd
Replied by =HOG=reallytwistd on topic Project Reality admins
super,haley,Jevski you guys are way to nice,
to sit here and take the bullshit from this player,as a =HOG= member its real difficult to keep my mouth shut when a cry baby bitch comes into the forums and starts crying....
has this person every been a admin? owned a server? been weened of his moms tit?
If you think you have what it takes apply to be a admin. and see if you can make it thru the process.
  • Mateo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2708 by Mateo
Replied by Mateo on topic Project Reality admins
Make it a bit more obvious that you need admins then. I don't recall seeing a server message saying that you are recruiting or anything. How in the world should I know then? If you put a nice and big message popping up every now and then that you are in need of admins from europen timezones I'm sure more people would apply.

I know it's nerve wrecking to actively admin the server but come on, it's even worse watching the server turn into Sodom and Gomorrah when there is no admins on.

Reallytwistd, you are pretty much actively supporting trolls, griefers and all the other retards that plague the servers now. Next time I won't cry when a fucking griefer makes 90% of players leave the server pretty much killing it... You should realize I appreciate this server a lot. (I'm a part of another community that has its own and yet I play on your server most of the time, there is something good about it, definitively not you tho...)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2709 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Project Reality admins
The lack of admins makes it obvious. We dont have messages scrolling to improve server stability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2711 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Project Reality admins

Make it a bit more obvious that you need admins then.

The fact that you are here complaining about the lack of admins, isnt that obvious enough?

I'm sick and tired of the bullshit that happens on your server every day.

So are we, but we also need to sleep, eat, work, have a personal life..etc.

I'm getting fed up with this. I've had good faith in this server but this is just too much. Either get some more admins for european timeszones or shut down the server during this times. It's making your community look extremely bad.

You know they saying - If your not part of the solution your part of the problem. Good faith? Im sorry but really. You dont adminn here, you dont pay for the server, you play here free of charge, and yet you come here with that attitude?

Next time I won't cry when a fucking griefer makes 90% of players leave the server pretty much killing it... You should realize I appreciate this server a lot. (I'm a part of another community

How about you would have started your post with "Hi, I want to report X player for making alot of trouble on the server. Ive noticed a lack of admins on during some hours, hence alot of asshats join, what can I do to help?"

Instead you come here, blame us, telling us what to do, how to do it, for free, losing money on it, in our spare time. More or less acting like a spoiled kid who lost his lollipop, who got his play time interrupted by a bully stealing mentioned lollipop.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds