Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins

• cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #2158 by cheryberry
Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins was created by cheryberry
I Joined Game and it was super one sided game and ofc admin didnt think about scramble teams because he was on the winning one... but thats just small thing...

THE REAL THING IS

I locked apc squad because there is one apc only..and he keeped on kicking us and tells us to read rules ? we know we can do it other done it they dont kick them ? and then he Kickes me for teamkilling which I didnt even do and banned for for team killing on ur Server really ? did you guys like got all the Admins from Free candy van ? on ur server or something ? I read other ban appeals they are also getting banned for doing nothing ? Whats up with this stuff ? Nazi mods you guys having... Kicking people because they dont like them ? and dont scramble teams because they think its funny when its just onesided game.. ? Great Server admins 10/10 would play more
More
8 years 4 months ago #2159 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Re:Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins
Right. Because every ban we make at HOG is for nothing. Nobody does anything wrong and we just feel impowered to key stroke a ban every now and then.

Is this really the way you start a ban appeal?

And with the APC rule, it doesn't matter if you have 1 APC or 1,000 APC's. You can only lock APC squad at 6 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #2160 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic Re:Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins
okay Lol I been playing on ur server alot and I seen people locking apc squads at 4 people and I seen admins at that stage only they dont get banned ? they dont get kicked from squads whats up with that ? explain this then ?
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #2161 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic Re:Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins
and still you didnt tell me why I got banned for teamkilling ? because I locked apc squad at 2 guys ? later on I did left it open ? why the heck I got banned ? because I said are this admins from candy van server ? cuz everyone was saying that ?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #2176 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Banned for nothing Fix ur server admins
you need to start a new thread and ask to be unbanned again as this one, my reply is, ban appeal denied based on this thread. Nice work on the admins part.
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds