I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins

• cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2235 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
That sstill dosnt explain why I see other apc sqauads locking at 4 ._. and they are fine with that admins dont say anything + am not appling for ban :D
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2236 by cheryberry
I mean I dont really care if I dont I can change IP change Nick name and play again if I really wanted... but Meh.. cuz I think alloooot players from Free candy van are getting on to ur server old man ._.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2239 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
Lol. my gosh. this thread is getting boring now. I have seen this same behavior from 100's of other players all with the same result. Instead of apologizing and admitting to your mistake you choose to poke the bear with a stick and cry foul when it rips your head off. I sense a perma ban coming up shortly.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2240 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
I know....the whole "ive played this for 5 months" so im totally L33T at this game. Not to mention the childish reaction when told they cant get the lollipop..."I didnt want it anyway HAHA". In short - deflection and wont accept fault.

What you cant grasp cherry, is when you see an apc sqd locked at 4 there are usually 2 apcs available So most admins dont mind since it keeps the comms clear in the squad and less people in the sqd that just run around with a L33t sniper kit. Admins do have a certain discretion to act on, but you had 2 apcs(4 players) and locked it at 2. Do you get it now? Or is the math beyond you?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2241 by cheryberry
already having it :D
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2242 by cheryberry
well sorry for misunderstanding I always considered apc the once with auto cannon not mg... on it ._.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds