Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins

More
8 years 3 months ago #2295 by Kyle
dont wanna be a hater but adminz had 2 separate admins and one of them being the one who banned me look at my appeal explain the situation and it was a minor inconvenience from what was supposed to be a 3/hr ban for the initial offence turn into a 3day ban before i could get an answer to another 2day ban because idk why ineptness a lack of caring(IE non active) or simply due to the fact these ppl may dislike me, im not a troll or a teamkiller i don't swear or make nonPG statements i dont see why i havent been allowed to use your server my offense was i shott from my main base at enemies who were visible, first time i was ban was for smoking main while som fool tked whole team at khamisya US Side we didnt have Trans everyone was stagnate
  • =HOG=reallytwistd
More
8 years 3 months ago #2302 by =HOG=reallytwistd
Replied by =HOG=reallytwistd on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
I am not the banning admin, but as a =HOG= member ,I do take offense to your comments, like you are the only 1 appealing their bans, well gee you get 1 ban for popping smoke in the main then another ban for shooting in the main ....hmm cannt you read...
read ,understand and follow the rules,oh if you had you wouldn't be in this spot
More
8 years 3 months ago #2307 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
I dont get this guy, he is replying in 3 different threads, but does not read the reply the admins make in the correct one.
Sigh....
  • =HOG=reallytwistd
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2339 by =HOG=reallytwistd
Replied by =HOG=reallytwistd on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
I see no remorse or anything along that line if I could I would give him/her a month long time out so to read up on the rules and figure out how he/she should act.... but then again I don't play well with stupid people just my 2 cents
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by =HOG=reallytwistd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyson
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds