I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins

• cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2196 by cheryberry
I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins was created by cheryberry
but I thinnk some of ur server admins are abusing their admin powers and they need to be changed our I dont something but getting kicked for no reasons... because I locked the squad at 2 guys cuz there was 1 apc ? yes the rule is 6 guys okay but dunno like I seen other people locking on 4 guys in apc squad they seem fine... but okay yes okay I unlocked it... and I got banned for teamkilling... now I cant play on ur server.. its a Fine server but god damn it guys some of ur admins are like Free candy van... They dont pay attention to real issues when they are reported.. But hell they will pay attention to apc squad locking at 2 guys when there is one apc that makes sense right ?

I know my english is shitti I was trying to have 100% Grammar hear I just wanted to say what I had to... and ask where can I apply for unban if thats possible... be Great ingame nick Psycoberry just saying

so yeah saddly I didnt fix who was the Admin... but The server this morning was just like Free Candy van aka Mess you guys should check on ur admins. alot of new players are lately joining and they might not know the rules and could get banned cuz they didnt know something... they should... I was learning like whole squad today about Project reality imagen that shiit ._.

thank you for reading it ._. your forums are kinda dead ._. at lest I post something ._.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by cheryberry.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2211 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
No, not anything you say makes sense.

Kicked for no reason...sure, calling/comparing the admins with nazi's is a sure way to make them feel all fuzzy and warm inside right?

There wasnt 1 apc, there where 2, as you well know. You created the sqd and locked it with 2, then I resigned you. Then your mate locked it at 2 again, and I resigned him too. And then you thought it would be ok to call the admin nazi's...really?

As to FCV I would rather say that some players ie. YOU are like the players that play on FCV - essential a kindergarden, screaming in mumble, asshatting or as Spec, lead forum moderator says on the realityforum

"While the gameplay on this server wasn't always exemplary, this is largely due to the playerbase which we cannot mass-punish or anything, so don't play there if you think the situation is not bearable for you"

As to attention. Have you considered, that the admins are busy with handling players like you? Who blow their top as soon they are told to read the rules? Everyday now that FCV is down we have to take care of "that special playerbase" who thinks this is a kindergarden where they can throw a tantrum. And you didnt see who the admin was, even though you had a conversation with me?

[07:03 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: !resign coberry locked
[07:03 GLOBAL ] Wulf63: It's APC we can lock
[07:04 TEAM 1 ] nilem: do we have aa truck?
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: !resign wulf locked
[07:04 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: yes
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] calmilamsy: im not even sure if that shitbox in main could be classed as an APC.
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] Cpl. Chaffin: How many Kilometers is this map?
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] Wulf63: Exactly
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] CG-Delta: bmp-1? yeah, because it's an IFV
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] calmilamsy: 2km
[07:04 TEAM 2 ] [BCG] left4deadboy(GER): 2
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] Cpl. Chaffin: Thanks
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] calmilamsy: np
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] Wulf63: We have BMP and MTLB, we locked at 2. What's the problem?
[07:05 TEAM 1 ] neksidaa: truck SE of crossroads
[07:05 SQUAD 5 ] Wulf63: !admins
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] Psycoberry: technicly 1 apc/
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: try reading the rules for a change
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] calmilamsy: the mtlb only has a 50 cal.
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: READ THE RULES
[07:05 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: why is this so hard
[07:06 TEAM 2 ] Wulf63: smh
[07:06 GLOBAL ] Psycoberry: what rules I read them is this liek new Free candy wan Nazi admins ?
[07:06 SQUAD 4 ] CG-Delta: !rules
[07:06 TEAM 2 ] calmilamsy: -.-
[07:06 TEAM 2 ] =HOG= Jevski: !b coberry lang
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2213 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
Dude the second apc has freaking MG... its more like for mech inf to take its not auto cannon know ur stuff....

and I was comparing you with Mode from Free candy van not the actuall Nazis see if you where abit smarted you would get it but you didnt.. why the heck would someone compare anyone to real ? Nazis dude its more like a meme now days not actually Hey you are such a Nazi call Hitler.. dude you are mest up ._. if you thought that...

I do how ever play for 5months :D so am not sure why you called me kiddo :D and I think i definally have more game sense then you...

and lol can you post me a rule ? where it says you can ban people for offence language cuz this would count as this I guess I offended you as a being a bad Admin.... cuz game befor that there was shit going all over the place and you didnt do anything :D but okay ur think pay attention to small things ingore the real issues. ehue True story Bro :) I think one of ur administators did agree with me about Admin part ._. on my ban appiele :D btw haha maybe he ment something elss but he said good job on admin part :DD anyway yeah dude I will get unban cuz I didnt do anything really so you just banned me for miss understanding meme and yeah how ever i called you bad admin

GG WP Hope you read this ._.
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2214 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
actually I just realize I must say sorry to all other admins cuz I was actually talking about you only as being bad admins other admins are decent... they do scrumble teams when games are just onesided and they do respond to reports so yeah
More
8 years 3 months ago #2215 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
So, lets break this down.

Your still not getting the point. Its not for you to decide whats an apc and what not.

Then you more or less call me stupid, because I find it insulting to be called a Nazi. Im 44, I have a bit more insight into history than you do.

I didnt call you kiddo - Ive played this for about 8 years now. Telling me that you have more "game sense?" when its you who are banend...right...

I thought you had read the rules?
"what rules I read them is this liek new Free candy wan Nazi admins ?"
No extreme language (vulgar) keep in mind kids play this game as well as adults.
Respect all players and play as a team.

Have it actually occurred to you that I was not online before Sben began, and I then saw you locked sqd?

Ok, its just me you call a nazi, ok.

And no, you wont get an unban. Through all your tirade have you havent admitted to any wrong doing.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2224 by Tequila
Replied by Tequila on topic I dont want be the Hater. But...... Admins
"Apc" doesn't mean it actually has to be an apc. There are only 9 squad spots in game so any mtlb, bmp, btr, apc, even ifv's are categorized into one squad to make room for other squads. If you would have read the server rules, you would have known this and wouldn't be here appealing a ban. Jevski is not a bad admin, the admins just get tired of players who refuse to read rules, and then come here crying about how we do our job. Especially when instead of being a big boy and having a conversation, you resort to just calling the people who have to enforce the rules names.

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Tequila.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds