Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN

More
8 years 4 months ago #1442 by SjKimber
Replied by SjKimber on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
One person got kicked for random non gameplay related chat after the server was told to stop spamming all chat.

If you're going to get sensitive over me typing out steam train and steam roll once you need to grow some thick skin.

After that I only informed your team that it wasn't your commander sabotage deleting your fobs.
Heck that lasted probably around 5 mins at most. Not the 20 min gloating that you claim. Or the claim that people told me to shut up.

The only time I fired towards U.S. main spawn was 3 rpgs at one building with one machine gunner who was shooting into Taliban main. That building was on the edge of U.S.spawn. That happened 10 to 15 mins into the round
I didn't fire rpgs into your main at the start of the round as you claim and continue to claim.

There wasn't a lack of action from rageguy. He was the only administrator online trying his best to stop people from shooting out and in from main spawn points on Kokan. He dealt with players that were spamming random non game related chat on Black Gold.

You assumed I was the one shooting into your main and attempted to team kill me.

You exaggerated your claims, you made false statements, and you completely disregard the fact that you attempted to teamkill while you were fully aware of the rule of not teamkilling or taking matters in your own hands.
You weren't trying to warn me you flat out shot me then attempted to knife me without even saying a word.
You didn't even know who was shooting into U.S.main, you were just on your own vendetta.
Btw rageguy was constantly telling the server to stop shooting in and out of main. You can't control a full server on Kokan skirmish with one administrator stopping both teams "baseraping".

Tell your story straight and don't leave out details that incriminate you.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1443 by SjKimber

He then proceeded to be a total asshat by getting a random guy temp banned for firing back at him.

I found another one of your lies.
Here you claim I got a "random" guy temp banned for firing at me.
That "random" guy that fired at me was you. In the posts after your initial post you claim you were never temp banned or unaware that you were temp banned.

You don't incriminate yourself and askew facts on what actually happened. You attempted to teamkill me, got temp banned and then came onto the forums to complain with false statements against me.

You can't keep your claim straight because it was full of lies in the first place. You keep on stating exaggerated bullshit.

I'm crude, rude, and impolite. I will call you out on the bullshit you keep posting. I'm telling the story straight as how it happened.

How about you admit you attempted to team kill me by knife after shooting me with a rifle? For all I knew you were trying to team kill me for my kit.
How about you admit you came onto the forums because you were temp banned and wanted to try and get me in trouble by exaggerating what happened?

Btw it has nothing to do with clantags.
I stopped "spamming" chat when rageguy told the server to stop. I only made sure your team knew it wasn't a commander that deleted their fobs.

I didn't shoot into U.S. spawn and made sure I only shot at machine gunners shooting into Taliban spawn

Admin Rageguy did his best as the only admin on a full server with multiple players shooting into and out of main spawns. It was his decision to kick players that were spamming non gameplay related chat after telling the server to stop chat spam.

I hate liars. You posted a lot of lies.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1446 by Chipsss
Replied by Chipsss on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
Kimber enough. I teamswitched after being hit several times by RPG as i spawned. I observed you for good 5mins. I shot near you several times. I then shot you in the leg, hid behind a tree and took out my knife stabbing in front of my self, you obviously took this as an attempt to TK you, even though you were several meters away. YOU then shot me dead. If i wanted to TK you I had plenty of chances, but i DID NOT. you did. I'm seriously sick of this convo with you, and I understand your need to cleanse your name, but you acted like a damn fool, just act up to it.
You keep saying I make false statements, but I'm sorry, but that does not make it true.

Point with this thread. Was not satisfied with my stay on HOG during that period due to you being a complete idiot for 2 rounds, and seeing others being kicked or warned and not you, as i saw your behaviour continue.

I understand Rageguy was 1 guy trying to crowd control a bunch of players not happy with Skirmish.

Think this is all.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1447 by Chipsss
I still have no idea if i was tempbanned or not Kimber. I left the server before I was if i was. I got a warning after u did !r Chipsss doing intentional TK.

Warning told me to stop asshating around.

That warning pissed me off. i did !r I'm really unsatisfied with the lack of action on Sjkimbers behalf, and I'm gonna post on your forum" And i left the server.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1448 by Chipsss
Also to clear this up for you. I was watching people fire back at RPG fire into spawn. Seeing them get kicked, and then kept seeing rocketfire into where i spawn. (Note i was US at that time)

Switched to see who it was, wasnt surprised to see Sjkimber with a HAT looking straight into US main. Saw u fire 2 rockets, u went back to reload at a crate. I then followed, as u put up ur aim again i shot u in the leg. i hid, u turned around and killed me. That is exactly what happened.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1452 by SjKimber
1. I didn't spam chat. I typed steamtrain and steamroll once then stopped. Rageguy told the server to stop allchat spam There were many players chatting away about non-gameplay related things and Rageguy kicked one.
At the same time certain players were complaining the commander deleted the fob and sabotaged the team. I told your team two or three times that it was not a commander but me taking out the fobs.

2. I fired 3 RPG shots at 1 machine gunner posted on top of a building right on the edge of US spawn point. In the chat the machinegunner taunts that I missed him. After I killed him I went back to reload.
I never shot RPGs at US spawn point before that or after that moment.

3. Rageguy was on Taliban side. He does not have Prism. Unless someone reported specific player on US team he would not have known who was shooting out of US spawn point or into Taliban spawn point. There was no way for Rageguy to kick someone without a name.

I then shot you in the leg, hid behind a tree and took out my knife stabbing in front of my self, you obviously took this as an attempt to TK you, even though you were several meters away. YOU then shot me dead. If i wanted to TK you I had plenty of chances, but i DID NOT. you did.

You were not meters away. You ran right up on me with a knife and attempted to kill me. The knife made the specific "chu-clink" noise made when a knife hits a player. Not only did you ran right up on me you circled around me unsuccessfully trying to knife me multiple times.

I then followed, as u put up ur aim again i shot u in the leg. i hid, u turned around and killed me. That is exactly what happened.

You just said you knifed towards me which wasn't completely true as you actually tried to knife kill me.
I didn't turn around and kill you point blank. I turned around look at map/squadselect and found out you were a lone squadleader with a rifleman kit. I walked back towards spawn point to patch up. At that moment you got up, took your knife out, ran right at me and starting knifing me. I stood still and aimed as you ran at me. I faced you while you circled around me and didn't shoot until you knifed a second time approximately 90 degrees from where you started knifing. I shot you till you died. You kept knifing about two more times before you died.

I did kill you so that you wouldn't kill me for whatever reason you had. I thought you were being an asshat, troll, or attempting to steal my kit. I reported that you were attempted to teamkill me and you were warned or tempbanned.

I didnt realise i was Tempbanned. I did an !r report to the admins telling them i was very unsatisfied with their lack of actions and I would post on their forums and then left.

I still have no idea if i was tempbanned or not Kimber. I left the server before I was if i was. I got a warning after u did !r Chipsss doing intentional TK.

Warning told me to stop asshating around.

He then proceeded to be a total asshat by getting a random guy temp banned for firing back at him.

The only person that shot me was you. You said that "random" guy was tempbanned. You are that "random" guy.

As stated in the rules of the server:
Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for. This may result in a kick / 24hr ban.

I shot you in the leg with my pistol as a warning. U then TK'ed me. (Fair enough)

Again. I know Teamkilling can be bannable i really didnt want to teamkill you, rather warn you about stop being lame and firing towards the US main.

I teamswitched after being hit several times by RPG as i spawned. I observed you for good 5mins. I shot near you several times. I then shot you in the leg, hid behind a tree and took out my knife stabbing in front of my self, you obviously took this as an attempt to TK you, even though you were several meters away. YOU then shot me dead. If i wanted to TK you I had plenty of chances, but i DID NOT. you did..

I then followed, as u put up ur aim again i shot u in the leg.

Seems like you're the disruptive player here. Btw I didn't even aim at US spawn point after I reloaded. I don't even recall aiming and the place where you shot me does not have any line of sight to US spawn point. The only place I could have aimed was the tall building 2nd/3rd flag.

You stretched truths, exaggerated claims, and straight up lied. Kindly, fuck off Chipsss. You're the disruptive player here.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by SjKimber.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds