Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN

• Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1453 by Chipsss
Replied by Chipsss on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
Hope all of this will make you think twice before flaming or shooting towards US main base even in a skirmish.

Again, the "random" player who was banned, was a machine gunner who fired into Taliban main. Seemed like you fellas had a firefight.

So no I'm still not that guy. I was merely observing.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1454 by Chipsss
Replied by Chipsss on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
Also now you've claimed I was banned so many times, i just checked. I'm not banned. I believe temp ban is 24 hours. And our incident is some 10 hours ago.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1455 by Rageguy
Replied by Rageguy on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
I'm going to end this right here. Both of you get a warning and should leave this matter closed as of now.

I have kimber a warning after he shot his RPG's the first time. he then proceeded to move and fire on the middle flags. which is okay.

But as was mentioned in this post. controlling 100 players on kokan skirm is impossible. and there were probably rpg's going into US main as there were Machine gun fire going in to Taliban main.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1456 by SjKimber
Replied by SjKimber on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
No I don't need to "think twice" about saying something in chat.
I also will definitely attempt to kill a player shooting out of main spawn that is shooting into main spawn.

So you're stating a player that was on the US team was tempbanned because of me? Correct yourself. If player on the US team got tempbanned it was because he was killing Taliban players in their spawn point. I didn't get anyone banned I didn't even report anything about the player shooting even when I found out his name when he taunted me that I missed with the rpg.
I didn't get that player tempbanned. He got himself tempbanned. I was told to stop shooting out of spawn point so I left the spawn point.

On the other hand you attempted to teamkill me and constantly deny it even though you were right up on me knifing my body close enough to make the "chu-clink" noise.

You mistaken me for someone that was shooting RPGs at people leaving US spawn point. You decided to take matters into your own hands and tried to teamkill me. You didn't say anything to me just straight up tried to kill me.

Just like I'm not going to wait on the police to protect me I'm going to defend my own damn self if I can.
I killed you because you were making an obvious attempt to tk me with a knife.

So no this doesn't change the way I play this game that I have played for more than half a decade.
I will still type in allchat once in a while. I never spammed.
I will still kill players in spawn points that are shooting out of spawn points. Especially players shooting into spawnpoints.
I will still kill players that are making a obvious attempt to teamkill me. I'm not letting a troll/asshat teamkill me when I haven't done anything to them.

So once again kindly,
Fuck Off

EDIT: I was unaware of Rage post to stop typing as I was already typing hence my post after his.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by SjKimber.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1458 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
you will NOT continue to shoot at people in a main area if they are shooting out.
You know your not supposed to all chat, so just dont do it.
you will NOT teamkill other players, for any reason. Report them is the only option for you.

Your attitude is terrible and you do not come here ending a post with fuck off, who are you?
Rage said stop replying in the post, so you say you were typing it when he posted, which is probable, why didnt you edit the post and leave it empty?
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds