Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN

• Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1432 by Chipsss
As stated in the rules of the server:
Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for. This may result in a kick / 24hr ban.

For over 20min. an entire team were to listen to prWars Sjkimber, flaming and flaming about how much he steamrolled the opposing team. Whilst people were trying to make him shut up, they were being warned about all chat, as he continued his childish behaviour without warning.

Next map in rotation was Kokan Skirmish.

Sjkimber continued his idiotic behaviour by firing RPG HAT into US main. The first rocket landed on top of 5 guys running out of main 10 seconds into the game.
He then proceeded to be a total asshat by getting a random guy temp banned for firing back at him.

I asked admins several times to take action, but no response at all.
I like HOG has very strict rules, but I really don't care for people not being subjected due to a clantag.

Hope you can understand that i enjoy PR alot, and i like the HOG community, but i must say this seemed so unfair to everyone.

The admin on the server at that time was Ragewars i believe.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1433 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
thx for the info we will fix it
More
8 years 4 months ago #1434 by SjKimber
Replied by SjKimber on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
One thing I hate more than all these new players that refuse to learn how to play this game is goddamn liars who report falsely.

Map was Black Gold. We started winning suddenly. As a matter of fact very quickly after losing 3 flags.
Out of amusement and jokes I typed up at most 3 times. Steamtrain and Steamroll.
There was all sorts of random allchat going on when I typed out steamroll and steamtrain .No one told me to shut up.
1st time I typed Steamtrain. 2nd time I typed Steamroll. 3rd time I typed steamroll after Doc corrected me saying it wasn't a steamroll (actually I'm not even sure I typed the 3rd steamroll cause I think I said it in squad chat.)
Round ended the only thing I said was telling players to quit mic spam

There's one lie you made.

Kokan Skirmish came up. Everyone was pissed and annoyed that we had to play skirmish. I grabbed a HAT kit and started firing towards the 3rd flag closest to American Main. 3 of my rounds fell short but did not injure anyone because I didn't get auto friendly fire warning.
I fired 2 more rounds further and one round hit my clansmate h7. That was the only player I accidentally injured.
Rageguy came up to me and told me not to fire from main while the enemy team was shooting their machine guns into our main spawn from their main. I stopped firing from main and walked up to the first flag and shot at the machine gunners shooting into our main.
After expending my rounds I walked back to main and reloaded. As I started walking away and getting to the first flag
Chipsss here decided to start shooting at me. I turned around and saw chipsss hide behind a tree as if I wouldn't find out who shot at me from 25m away. As I walked back towards him so i could patch up at the crates he started to run at me and knife me multiple times. I didn't want to deal with waiting to respawn because of an asshat I shot him before he successfully knifed me. He was circling me stabbing getting very close but missing.
I immediately reported Chipsss for attempted TK and Chipsss was tempbanned.

That's your second lie

Do not take matters in your own hands. If you know that rule then why did you attempt to TK me? I didn't even TK anyone. I didn't even injure you.

You just dug your own grave when you made this bullshit report Chipsss.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1436 by Chipsss
Replied by Chipsss on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
You seem like a person who would make threats about my own grave and such.

Kimber, you acted poorly last night. And i teamswitched on Skirmish to in fact see if it really was you firing that RPG. And surely it was. I never teamkilled you. I shot you in the leg with my pistol as a warning. U then TK'ed me. (Fair enough)

Regarding Black Gold. You were extremely provocative towards everyone on the opposing force. People were upset and mad over losing so much for 4 rounds in a row, the last thing people need to listen to is a guy continuously typing "Steamrolled, steamrolled" or "It was me who made sure u lost, i killed the fobs"

Eitherway, I'm sure there are chatlogs if this needs clearing up.

I didnt realise i was Tempbanned. I did an !r report to the admins telling them i was very unsatisfied with their lack of actions and I would post on their forums and then left.

Again. I know Teamkilling can be bannable i really didnt want to teamkill you, rather warn you about stop being lame and firing towards the US main.

No lies here. Just my view on things.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1438 by SjKimber
Replied by SjKimber on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
Here I'll break it down for you.

For over 20min. an entire team were to listen to prWars Sjkimber, flaming and flaming about how much he steamrolled the opposing team. Whilst people were trying to make him shut up, they were being warned about all chat, as he continued his childish behaviour without warning.

Your team was winning and then we took it back after some strategic movements. I typed out Steamtrain then corrected myself and typed out Steamroll. Doc corrected me saying it wasn't a steamroll since we were losing in the beginning. At that point either I typed out Steamroll again or spoke it in squadchat. Everyone was being warned allchat because there was random chat going on. I wrote steamtrain and steamroll then the whole server was warned of allchat.

Regarding Black Gold. You were extremely provocative towards everyone on the opposing force. People were upset and mad over losing so much for 4 rounds in a row, the last thing people need to listen to is a guy continuously typing "Steamrolled, steamrolled" or "It was me who made sure u lost, i killed the fobs"

After the !say allchat to everyone I only clarified that there wasn't a commander deleting fobs on your side.
Your team was grumbling about suddenly losing. No one was telling me to shut up for saying 2-3 words. Then they started complaining that someone went commander and destroyed your fobs. I told your team it wasn't a commander that deleted your fobs. I told your team it was me that was destroying your fobs so that no one on your team was being blamed for sabotaging.

Sjkimber continued his idiotic behaviour by firing RPG HAT into US main. The first rocket landed on top of 5 guys running out of main 10 seconds into the game.

Now I realize you said I fired into your main. There were many players shooting RPGs from many directions. I was shooting RPGs at the 1st flag of US main which is not in direct path into US main. After the 5th RPG Rageguy came up to me and verbally told me to stop shooting from the crate as I was shooting from main spawn. That was approximately 5 mins into the round and I moved up to the first flag to start shooting from there.

I was shooting RPGs at machinegunners shooting from multiple locations that were shooting into the Taliban main.

And i teamswitched on Skirmish to in fact see if it really was you firing that RPG. And surely it was. I never teamkilled you. I shot you in the leg with my pistol as a warning. U then TK'ed me. (Fair enough)

Again. I know Teamkilling can be bannable i really didnt want to teamkill you, rather warn you about stop being lame and firing towards the US main.

Approximately 15+mins into the round you shot me. I looked on the map and saw you as squad 8 or 9 with no squad mates in your squad. You were a rifleman kit and had no access to a pistol.
After you shot me you attempted to knife me unprovoked as I was walking back to the mainspawn crate to patch up.
I immediately typed a report of intentionally attempting to TK and you were tempbanned.
If you were not attempting to teamkill me why did you try to knife me multiple times while circling close around me after shooting me?

As stated in the rules of the server:
Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for. This may result in a kick / 24hr ban.

Chipsss you tried to knife me unprovoked and I killed you for attempting to do so. Then immediately reported you. You were tempbanned for that reason.
[quote="Chipsss" post=1436
I didnt realise i was Tempbanned. I did an !r report to the admins telling them i was very unsatisfied with their lack of actions and I would post on their forums and then left.
[/quote]
I really doubt you just left after reporting because you attempted to take matters in your own hands after seeing who was the RPG kit shooting at machine gunners posted up in buildings shooting into Taliban main. You didn't just report and leave. If you did report you reported then attempted to teamkill. You were tempbanned for attempting to teamkill and I believe that's why you're here on the forums.

I asked admins several times to take action, but no response at all.
I like HOG has very strict rules, but I really don't care for people not being subjected due to a clantag.

You probably reported that people were shooting into US main. I was not shooting into US main until machinegunners posted up on the edge of US main. Actually the first 3 rockets of mine landed short and hit Taliban 1st flag. Then 2 RPGs later hit 2nd and 3rd flag. I was told to stop shooting out of main and started shooting at machinegunners in defense.

You seem like a person who would make threats about my own grave and such.

No lies here. Just my view on things.

Digging your own grave is a figure of speech.

You made a lot of false statements.
  • Chipsss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1440 by Chipsss
Replied by Chipsss on topic Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN
SjKimber.

I'll end this discussion right here. I wen't on the forums to post about inappropriate behaviour. I really think the lack of sportmanship and unnecessary flaming doesnt belong on a PR community, rather in Call of Duty.
Regardless how people lost that round, you still continued to spam all chat with flamatory language, and my main concern was seeing other people being kicked for all chat, while being forced to read your all chat, and the lack of admin action on Kokan - seeing people being kicked or tempbanned for firing towards guys shooting RPG's right into the spawnsite of the Americans. But I'm really happy Rageguy went up and told you to stop. I must have you confused with the other RPG's then, but you were indeed a part of it at some point.

You can believe what you want. I never went on the forums to discuss with you.
There must be a log somewhere if i was tempbanned or not, because i was never banned on my screen.

Either way. Glad HOG read the post and said they will look into it, because I guess we all share the same passion for the same game. Just wanted a more possitive tone on a normally really possitive server.

Goodbye Kimber
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds