Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ADMIN REPORT: Delete_uAll, toxic attitude towards player

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34543 by Delete_UAll
Hey Yan-Yan!

Thank you for the post, its a valid point point that I barely remember and as I did, it came different to me.  Only thing I could read is "why are there some squads locked".

From my perspective I couldn't see what squads are locked, so despite the question in the report was valid, I couldn't have helped you. Not reading your report correctly and incapable helping I was wrong to give you shit in that situation. I didn't give it a thought it was inf squad being locked, instead thought when usually asking the squadleaders to open their squads they often do so.

I apologize Yan-Yan, you didnt deserve it. Sorry!

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Delete_UAll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TS] Yan-Yan
More
1 year 11 months ago #34544 by [TS] Yan-Yan
Greetings Delete,

My pleasure, it is understandable now that you have shared your point of view. Knowing that you were in PRISM at the time, I thought the users would be able to see it, but it seems like I misunderstood how PRISM works. Regardless, I do appreciate it and no worries, no hard feelings. It will be a pleasure to see you all again soon when I hop in!

Sincerely,
Yan
More
1 year 11 months ago #34545 by TH0M

This is a game, people are ALLOWED to call someone bad or ask if they are new. It becomes an issue if people demonstrate taunting and it starts effecting the game. Admin or not

-yes it's a game, & yes it's one thing to call someone's bad if they performed badly, but it's another thing to call someone's bad because of things they didn't do

and no, Delete_uAll's not even asking whether the accused (or me) was new or not, he's just outright bursting on mumble calling me new (bad) after i apologized for someone else's unfortunate & unintentional rookie mistake, to which i replied politely what's with the attitude, but he kept on going, which unless your definition differs from mine, fits well under the definition of taunting & would spiral downwards into immature banter had i not deescalate by making no further reply towards his callouts

And yes, I approve of an admin to ask you critically why you think we should admin someone for a tk or otherwise if it wasn’t intentional.

-there's no part in my original report / post / or follow up posts that points to me reporting another person for griefing / tk / intentional tk / intentional wasting of an asset nor at any point did i object to him questiong my report.

i simply stated a player wasted trans by hitting tree & that's it, which i assumed would help admins sort out the reported player if there was already similar reports in place or in case future reports by other players shows consistency of reported player's incompetence, if there's none than so be it, it's just a random unfortunate accident.

i object towards his immediate & first initial reply after the report (which wasn't provided by Yan in his screenshot) to "just kick him (the reported) out of the squad", which Delete_uAll pointed directly at me via the in game warning, to which i didn't have the power to nor would i filed the report had i been the squadleader of trans squad, and i only brought this point out since it's in conjunction with another post made by Yan

please grow some thicker skin

thanks but there's nothing wrong with it & it's thick enough already but i feel like something else's maybe too thick

Nonetheless, thank you for the replies, i've had my say & i've seen what needs to be seen if all my objections were actually just nonsense, i deeply apologize, & to kinda borrow Delete's words, I missread the rule & standards, and as I did, it came different to me. I was wrong to give you shit in that situation. I didn't give it a thought that he's ALLOWED to do what he did.

Sorry for wasting everybody's time & i won't make any similar post in the future, especially towards Delete_uAll you didnt deserve it. Sorry!

unless anyone else has anything else to say, feel free to lock the topic
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds