The forum is in read only mode.

ADMIN REPORT: Delete_uAll, toxic attitude towards player

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #34534 by TH0M
Dovre STD
22/05/14
03:19:21 - 03:18:26

Long story short

He's salty because i reported him last time, even though i said it's not against him personally but about the decision he took, but now it's really apparent that he should not be in a position of power especially as admin, and by extension a representation of HOG

Rundown

1) i made inf, got pushed back, built mortar
2) fired rounds as per request of friendlies, landed on point
3) my squad member's mortar landed on top of Delete_uAll (accidental)

Here's what follows over mumble
D: "That's shit mortar, you're hitting nothing!"
T: "That's the other mortar, my squad member, he's kinda new, sorry about that"
D: "Shit mortar, yeah, i think you're new player as well TH0M, cuz you know, new players usually teamkill others" *with condecending tone
D: "Oh and feel free to file another report for calling you names again"

Attached image explanation
A) my mortar, on point, on target
B) my squadmate's mortar
C) Delete_uAll, moments before getting accidentally teamkilled by (B)

My take

1) Again, he's acting on his emotion, not making informed decision, and acting toxic towards playerbase even though i already apologized on behalf of my squadmate (even when the mistake was not caused by me)

2) Been known to act immaturely when performing admin duty

3) Falsely temp banning me in the past

4) Been reported for falsely banning other people for playing the way he usually did (AlBasrah, Bluefor APC, farming kills on INS northern exit) though this report is not visible anymore

Conclusion

if the server expects players to respect others, then it's only logical to expect the same conduct from admins, or should i say, even more than regular players, rotten fish smells no matter how much ice you're pouring on top of it
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by TH0M. Reason: making changes to the attachment fucked up my original post & left some lines out
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #34535 by [TS] Yan-Yan
I am not sure if I have to create a separate thread for this but I would like to touch on this topic as well. I seem to experience somewhat of rudeness when I asked why are there locked but not full infantry squads, while every other infantry squad is full. I did not appreciate his response to me and it rather felt unwelcoming as I was trying to report what I know is a rule on every server which is locking a squad that is not full, obviously. This was my first gameplay entering Deployment since I have always been on COOP. I do wish there is some form of professionalism here as I believe an admin should help on enforcing the rules which I will present later on in the screenshots below. 

I do apologise if this report is not of any use or is not valid, I just felt like something was really off here and I need to point it out. As TH0M pointed out in his final words of his report: If the server expects respect from others, then we too expect the same from those managing the server.

The screenshots I will present are my evidences during the encounter.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by [TS] Yan-Yan.
More
1 year 10 months ago #34538 by TH0M
It's still related to the topic so it fits fine here. Same thing happened yesterday / 2 days ago when i reported a pilot for wasting trans (hit tree)

Delete_uAll responded: "just kick him from the squad"

I wouldn't file the report if i could kick him would i?? i wasn't even in trans squad
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #34539 by [TS] Yan-Yan
Yes, I have a recording of the encounter with me still. I was concerned while glancing over the warnings.

It perplexes me while reading it over in my recordings as to how it became your fault. I was in the VC team however so I have no idea who was in trans either.

Now that this encounter too was mentioned, I'll bring the conversation screenshot here as well:
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by [TS] Yan-Yan.
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #34541 by Deleted
What is this report? Are you reporting an admin for using his admin powers in a manner that requires review?

This is a game, people are ALLOWED to call someone bad or ask if they are new. It becomes an issue if people demonstrate taunting and it starts effecting then game. Admin or not.

And yes, I approve of an admin to ask you critically why you think we should admin someone for a tk or otherwise if it wasn’t intentional.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Deleted.
More
1 year 10 months ago #34542 by Deleted
The only report that seems to be valid is from Yan-Yan. Thom, please grow some thicker skin.

I will be investigating Yan-Yans report.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TS] Yan-Yan
Time to create page: 1.050 seconds