Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Report: daffugi

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #34071 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Admin Report: daffugi
Dude,... You are done with HOG... Why do you still stalk their page? Cheaters go in the oven with authoritarian Nazis. www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...231-ban-appeal#31562

This was in my above post, directly applies to you and you proved my point. The only people who mess with me end up in ban appeals like Chuck Norris, unless they are the admins friends who only do bad things like bully others. Which the admins appear to be ok with. I remember you though.

"I only got angry telling me to shut up, when I explain tactics in briefing that we need to win. Its the same people you find in the ban appeals. Whenever these toxic people are there we lose.... ALWAYS EARLY MORNING WHEN RETARDS ARE ON" -You were one of these people

"Toxic trolls you find in the ban appeals like to provoke people for fun. Because in modern world peoples emotions and reactions are toys to them because over the computer nobody can really bring sneaky violence to them for talking smack."- Here you are again. Its the same things pissing me off over and over.

Funny me and the admins hate the same people causing us problems. Them administratively and me on the teamwork end. I can't work with people who have your pedo style personality disorder. You harm others for your own pleasure
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Grump/Gump.45.
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #34072 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Admin Report: daffugi
you are a russian asset
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #34073 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Admin Report: daffugi
Ukrainian Asset. I won't support Russia till we replace it with friendly regime.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds