Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Report: daffugi

• Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #33801 by Janus54
Admin Report: daffugi was created by Janus54
Daffugi abused his powers removing my squad correctly named Tank because it was a "duplicate" whilst he had created a squad before me called "Trank" which according to rule: 3.7 "The squad must be named TANK or at least have TANK in the name" isn't eligible to claim the Tank Assets.
I tried asking him why he did that, even reported it in game but no action was done, he continued to play the rest of the game being in that abusive "trank" squad, if needed i'l provide BattleRecorder file for that specific game.

Proof 1:  i.imgur.com/Yat0zIR.jpg
Proof 2:  i.imgur.com/WXSsS3R.jpg

P.S: Remade the post because it was hijacked by somebody else and somehow the Subject how changed to something else.
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #33850 by Janus54
Replied by Janus54 on topic Admin Report: daffugi
Any updates at all? Been around 8-9 days since the report has been created.
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #33870 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Admin Report: daffugi
No actions here, people type things incorrectly, don't lose sleep over it. If you wrote trank, I would have let you have the squad. People aren't dumb and can figure it out.
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #33888 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic Admin Report: daffugi
LMAO...."protector of capitalism and democracy" ...What are you running for the president or something ? BTW,there's no such ideas in the Bible.
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #34068 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Admin Report: daffugi
Now let me tell you my experience with this guy. Long term and todays incident of me getting targeted for doing armor repairs and logistics supply seeding crates for our team on the map, as I do at least once everyday. I have held back on Daffugi long enough, I only speak for myself here in this context but I haven't liked him since I noticed him and I ask around.

Any invalid opinion, on which my treatment others they bring on themselves naturally where somebody could either decide "stay calm or let em have it". Sometimes I opt for let them have it.  By provoking me just speaking tactics, cutting me off, dis-respecting me, enjoying pissing me or doing this stuff to other people. They do it to me because I stand out for teamwork during briefing, where people spam nonsense and useless stuff. I have always been a target for bullies all my life, I lash out at them when they provoke me. I won't ignore everyone all the time, or they won't improve or get better. They will keep messing with me and others if I don't assert myself, stepping on us like landmines on purpose figuratively for fun. 

Nobody else likes Daffugi either, I ask people I know I can trust to distinguish between admin being abusive and doing his job. No point asking a troll, its like asking a right violating criminal in jail if he likes police for doing their job. But when the enforcers violate rights of others, its a problem, that is when I hate authority. Clearly they applied for it and it wasn't earned from the bottom. Problem is do higher ups care to do anything in the future or they support corrupt work.

I have had no issues with no other admins, except being killed for a suggesting in private to Lespyd about the current sample of players he was kicking at the time on Dovre Winter. I thought that was some BS, nobody ever suggested it before and I tell people myself all the time "You won't have problems with the admins as long as you do teamwork, skills and teach them. You will be so busy with that you can't possibly get in trouble unless you deviate away from that."

First off, check the report from me while back where an admin told me "we can't regulate game play" when PRID squad was waiting at the next non-active AAS flag telling us "all you guys down there can't cap" when enemy has only one flag to defend with 50 guys on Kassel night map. I only ever made one report of that nature, then avoided the nature of those reports when told gameplay can't be admin. Even though there is a programmed warning for cohesion and others of that nature.

About my simple 1 sentence tactics I coordinate to the specific map, leaving out what doesn't apply or need to be said. If you don't do something about the people who tell me a in briefing "shut up nobody cares" I will do that to these players who say it to me. I only speak this stuff during team briefing time, not during squad briefing time. They need to learn empathy, that is my medicine for this world against toxic people, authoritarians and trolls who want power over others. Empathy to teach them and tactics to defeat them. . They want me to shut up just so they can spam nonsense unrelated to the game on local before squad time when its team time or have a complete awkward silence because of them. Its all to provoke me. I say it then I bring it together. I'm trying to get a Michael Bay Movie out of all rounds I play.

Incident #1

When I spoke in Squad Leader chat my intentions for this Grozny game with the logi I had where incident happened, Peavy yells in local during squad time "shut up you penis". Just blurting it out, no admin action against him. While both Peavy and Daffugi were squad leaders, so Daffugi heard it. So might be difficult when he is the admin on duty. If people dis-respect me I dis-respect them, simple as that, but applying for authority positions like Peavy versus earning it might be dangerous to GIVE PEAVY A TASTE OF HIS OWN INEFFECTIVE OLD ASS EXPIRED MEDICINE.

Incident #2 

I just got kicked because Daffugi said I was one manning a logi, which is normal for a 2 seater logi. I build super FOB lines, I do repairs, I run supplies. Basically everything the game intended. Daffugi has always been one of the players against my teamwork tactics, today he let it be known. Logistics trucks typically get used and left somewhere, or destroyed by getting cut off.

. 2 incidents. "RTB Logi you are one manning" warning. When I said what i was going to do over SL chat with a single sentence in briefing (seed crates for FOBs, repairs and RTB) before the warning, after the warning said it again and just before the kick... Which I do every day in some form.

Admin Abuse report on Daffugi. Long term experience with and Direct incident.

Before any invalid response to my own medicine is made, meaning both my outward character flaws you hate and the good one you like, there will always be tactics no matter the emotion, always teamwork even if they negatively interact with me. Can't say the same about their treatment toward me, acting like I didn't give them good rounds before. Its like suddenly they forget or don't want tactics. They play to kill, I do the other work.

My medicine people provoke to spill over, it is medicine for them pushing the buttons of the wrong person. They need to be pushed back, that is what I do to my enemies. I pre-fire any approach they can take before they take it. They avoid that type of negative interaction with me again if they trace what they did, some people stay calm and they will never change doing what they want to others. Trolls get full enjoyment out of it making the world a worse place. You can't give the medicine source bottle its own medicine, that is just refilling the source to spill over again and create an issue.

I don't do anything negative to anybody unless they are giving me negative interaction, then its only brief and social as you would expect. But people think they can do things to others and get away with it legally or socially.

But that doesn't mean I steal trucks or do anything that somebody wouldn't like even if the rules have nothing against it. Only thing negative about me is socially. Or I will heavily compromise, like bringing a recovered HAT kit with my vehicle to trade them for what I want. I have held back on Daffugi long enough.

Some players have nowhere to learn, if encouraged to learn skills by admin they have much more of their brain occupied with teamwork and growth. Tactical thinking versus useless troll thinking. But authoritarian personality disorders and egos of idea persist where not needed. .

About a year ago or less, he was the only admin who didn't weigh toleration of my negative character flaws versus getting better players through simple sentences of "1 man per cover". I never got admin action for anything other than being told to calm down in the past 2 years and a few AFK kicks.

I'm sure tons of false or exaggerated reports caused by me kicking people from my squad. I can only say "1 man per cover, 1 man hurt per RPG, 1 man per medic, 1 man dig each thing" calmly so many times before I get angry. They casually just don't listen like I don't mean it.

I am honest and could go through each incident report by each player with you guys and explain everything if the report jogs my memory of the interaction with that player. Or a more outside rare player witness or appears as that by being somebody already kicked from my squad reporting me in my interactions with my squad.

The only people who make me mad, typically also piss off the admins because they are trolls who have no social cues and cut people off when they are speaking. Especially on the subject of simple tactics. If they did teamwork they wouldn't have incidents they wouldn't be the same people up in ban appeals. I give them something else to do other than troll, unless I can't convince them.

I only got angry telling me to shut up, when I explain tactics in briefing that we need to win. Its the same people you find in the ban appeals. Whenever these toxic people are there we lose.... ALWAYS EARLY MORNING WHEN RETARDS ARE ON, that is why he applied because he fills your morning slot, that is why people are having issues with him. I can divide admin doing his job versus targeting somebody.

Toxic trolls you find in the ban appeals like to provoke people for fun. Because in modern world peoples emotions and reactions are toys to them because over the computer nobody can really bring violence to them for talking smack.

He supports these people by pushing my buttons further, I make armor repairs squad, explained what I was going to do in regards to placing repair stations or RTB.. Then I get a false admin warning report stacked on by Daffugi for "RTB logi you are one manning".. Tacking onto it. Lots of people hate him. Actually everyone but me hates the admins on here, just all of them they group you guys up. But I can divide abuse of power versus doing your job to prevent what one player does spreading. Gotta show some things are not OK by admin I understand that, but me attempting teamwork when the team is giving me crap.

Not even for the fact I got angry earlier I was reported, I barely expressed it by saying "I could talk calmly to you guys but you gotta cut people off when they are speaking and tell them to shut up when giving tactics and strategy". We don't deny each others strategy, we either build on to it and adjust strategy the more good ideas we hear.

When in reality we had 2 logis, I seeded 2 crates already, dropped repairs at tank cut off point and went to RTB. No request for crates was put out to me when I said to call for crates.

Since nobody was at defensive flag I drive by, we lose logi to RKG guy anyways, who was saving RPG for APCs I suppose. I wait in main for another logi truck, I get it and do commo-rose "requesting repairs" and "vehicle on the way" hopefully people pick up on that means repairs up to request. Which they typically do after that. I saw this possibility already cause it was Grozny AAS layout North to south from airport with militia city spawn... So why does logi matter to daffugi? It didn't I wasn't using it as a taxi, I was using it the way I usually do. When the goodmin admins are on I have no issues. Not badmins like Daffugi, I honestly hate to see him and only fear him due to authority.

BASICALLY I AM HIGHER IQ THAN THESE NEGATIVE ENERGY LOW LEVEL PRICKS WHO FEED OFF TROLLING OTHERS. He mis-identifies my anger as not being caused by people who yell things to cut me off in chat or say "shut up, nobody cares" OR he wants to add onto it to provoke me further into something "illegal". Which doesn't work on me. People try to provoke me to kill them for intentional TKs, I can see the negative intent behind people because like you told somebody banned. We can see through the crap and lies.

I get enough false reports from people who I kick for not doing "1 man per cover, 1 man hurt per RPG, 1 man digs each asset for spread". The simple things I say in so many ways. People can't do, I kick them to get somebody better, opening a slot or 7. I get so many false overexaggerated reports against me I assume, I would be surprised if the people I kicked or made angry were all honest telling it like it is. Basically within my squad with me sticking inside the rules.
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Grump/Gump.45. Reason: Paragraphs, restructure paragraph position
More
2 years 1 week ago #34070 by Tem Moore
Replied by Tem Moore on topic Admin Report: daffugi
Now let me tell you my experience with this guy. Long term and todays incident of me getting targeted for doing armor repairs and logistics supply seeding crates for our team on the map, as I do at least once everyday. I have held back on Grump long enough, I only speak for myself here in this context but I haven't liked him since I noticed him and I ask around.

Any invalid opinion, on which my treatment others they bring on themselves naturally where somebody could either decide "stay calm or let em have it". Sometimes I opt for let them have it. By provoking me just speaking tactics, cutting me off, dis-respecting me, enjoying pissing me or doing this stuff to other people. They do it to me because I stand out for teamwork during briefing, where people spam nonsense and useless stuff. I have always been a target for bullies all my life, I lash out at them when they provoke me. I won't ignore everyone all the time, or they won't improve or get better. They will keep messing with me and others if I don't assert myself, stepping on us like landmines on purpose figuratively for fun.

Nobody else likes Grump either, I ask people I know I can trust to distinguish between admin being abusive and doing his job. No point asking a troll, its like asking a right violating criminal in jail if he likes police for doing their job. But when the enforcers violate rights of others, its a problem, that is when I hate authority. Clearly they applied for it and it wasn't earned from the bottom. Problem is do higher ups care to do anything in the future or they support corrupt work.

I have had no issues with no other admins, except being killed for a suggesting in private to Wicca about the current sample of players he was kicking at the time on Dovre Winter. I thought that was some BS, nobody ever suggested it before and I tell people myself all the time "You won't have problems with the admins as long as you do teamwork, skills and teach them. You will be so busy with that you can't possibly get in trouble unless you deviate away from that."

First off, check the report from me while back where an admin told me "we can't regulate game play" when PRID squad was waiting at the next non-active AAS flag telling us "all you guys down there can't cap" when enemy has only one flag to defend with 50 guys on Kassel night map. I only ever made one report of that nature, then avoided the nature of those reports when told gameplay can't be admin. Even though there is a programmed warning for cohesion and others of that nature.

About my simple 1 sentence tactics I coordinate to the specific map, leaving out what doesn't apply or need to be said. If you don't do something about the people who tell me a in briefing "shut up nobody cares" I will do that to these players who say it to me. I only speak this stuff during team briefing time, not during squad briefing time. They need to learn empathy, that is my medicine for this world against toxic people, authoritarians and trolls who want power over others. Empathy to teach them and tactics to defeat them. . They want me to shut up just so they can spam nonsense unrelated to the game on local before squad time when its team time or have a complete awkward silence because of them. Its all to provoke me. I say it then I bring it together. I'm trying to get a Michael Bay Movie out of all rounds I play.

Incident #1

When I spoke in Squad Leader chat my intentions for this Grozny game with the logi I had where incident happened, Grump yells in local during squad time "shut up you penis". Just blurting it out, no admin action against him. While both Grump and Grump were squad leaders, so Grump heard it. So might be difficult when he is the admin on duty. If people dis-respect me I dis-respect them, simple as that, but applying for authority positions like Peavy versus earning it might be dangerous to GIVE PEAVY A TASTE OF HIS OWN INEFFECTIVE OLD ASS EXPIRED MEDICINE.

Incident #2

I just got kicked because Grump said I was one manning a logi, which is normal for a 2 seater logi. I build super FOB lines, I do repairs, I run supplies. Basically everything the game intended. Grump has always been one of the players against my teamwork tactics, today he let it be known. Logistics trucks typically get used and left somewhere, or destroyed by getting cut off.

. 2 incidents. "RTB Logi you are one manning" warning. When I said what i was going to do over SL chat with a single sentence in briefing (seed crates for FOBs, repairs and RTB) before the warning, after the warning said it again and just before the kick... Which I do every day in some form.

Admin Abuse report on Grump. Long term experience with and Direct incident.

Before any invalid response to my own medicine is made, meaning both my outward character flaws you hate and the good one you like, there will always be tactics no matter the emotion, always teamwork even if they negatively interact with me. Can't say the same about their treatment toward me, acting like I didn't give them good rounds before. Its like suddenly they forget or don't want tactics. They play to kill, I do the other work.

My medicine people provoke to spill over, it is medicine for them pushing the buttons of the wrong person. They need to be pushed back, that is what I do to my enemies. I pre-fire any approach they can take before they take it. They avoid that type of negative interaction with me again if they trace what they did, some people stay calm and they will never change doing what they want to others. Trolls get full enjoyment out of it making the world a worse place. You can't give the medicine source bottle its own medicine, that is just refilling the source to spill over again and create an issue.

I don't do anything negative to anybody unless they are giving me negative interaction, then its only brief and social as you would expect. But people think they can do things to others and get away with it legally or socially.

But that doesn't mean I steal trucks or do anything that somebody wouldn't like even if the rules have nothing against it. Only thing negative about me is socially. Or I will heavily compromise, like bringing a recovered HAT kit with my vehicle to trade them for what I want. I have held back on Grumplong enough.

Some players have nowhere to learn, if encouraged to learn skills by admin they have much more of their brain occupied with teamwork and growth. Tactical thinking versus useless troll thinking. But authoritarian personality disorders and egos of idea persist where not needed. .

About a year ago or less, he was the only admin who didn't weigh toleration of my negative character flaws versus getting better players through simple sentences of "1 man per cover". I never got admin action for anything other than being told to calm down in the past 2 years and a few AFK kicks.

I'm sure tons of false or exaggerated reports caused by me kicking people from my squad. I can only say "1 man per cover, 1 man hurt per RPG, 1 man per medic, 1 man dig each thing" calmly so many times before I get angry. They casually just don't listen like I don't mean it.

I am honest and could go through each incident report by each player with you guys and explain everything if the report jogs my memory of the interaction with that player. Or a more outside rare player witness or appears as that by being somebody already kicked from my squad reporting me in my interactions with my squad.

The only people who make me mad, typically also piss off the admins because they are trolls who have no social cues and cut people off when they are speaking. Especially on the subject of simple tactics. If they did teamwork they wouldn't have incidents they wouldn't be the same people up in ban appeals. I give them something else to do other than troll, unless I can't convince them.

I only got angry telling me to shut up, when I explain tactics in briefing that we need to win. Its the same people you find in the ban appeals. Whenever these toxic people are there we lose.... ALWAYS EARLY MORNING WHEN RETARDS ARE ON, that is why he applied because he fills your morning slot, that is why people are having issues with him. I can divide admin doing his job versus targeting somebody.

Toxic trolls you find in the ban appeals like to provoke people for fun. Because in modern world peoples emotions and reactions are toys to them because over the computer nobody can really bring violence to them for talking smack.

He supports these people by pushing my buttons further, I make armor repairs squad, explained what I was going to do in regards to placing repair stations or RTB.. Then I get a false admin warning report stacked on by Grump for "RTB logi you are one manning".. Tacking onto it. Lots of people hate him. Actually everyone but me hates the admins on here, just all of them they group you guys up. But I can divide abuse of power versus doing your job to prevent what one player does spreading. Gotta show some things are not OK by admin I understand that, but me attempting teamwork when the team is giving me crap.

Not even for the fact I got angry earlier I was reported, I barely expressed it by saying "I could talk calmly to you guys but you gotta cut people off when they are speaking and tell them to shut up when giving tactics and strategy". We don't deny each others strategy, we either build on to it and adjust strategy the more good ideas we hear.

When in reality we had 2 logis, I seeded 2 crates already, dropped repairs at tank cut off point and went to RTB. No request for crates was put out to me when I said to call for crates.

Since nobody was at defensive flag I drive by, we lose logi to RKG guy anyways, who was saving RPG for APCs I suppose. I wait in main for another logi truck, I get it and do commo-rose "requesting repairs" and "vehicle on the way" hopefully people pick up on that means repairs up to request. Which they typically do after that. I saw this possibility already cause it was Grozny AAS layout North to south from airport with militia city spawn... So why does logi matter to daffugi? It didn't I wasn't using it as a taxi, I was using it the way I usually do. When the goodmin admins are on I have no issues. Not badmins like Grump, I honestly hate to see him and only fear him due to authority.

BASICALLY I AM HIGHER IQ THAN THESE NEGATIVE ENERGY LOW LEVEL PRICKS WHO FEED OFF TROLLING OTHERS. He mis-identifies my anger as not being caused by people who yell things to cut me off in chat or say "shut up, nobody cares" OR he wants to add onto it to provoke me further into something "illegal". Which doesn't work on me. People try to provoke me to kill them for intentional TKs, I can see the negative intent behind people because like you told somebody banned. We can see through the crap and lies.

I get enough false reports from people who I kick for not doing "1 man per cover, 1 man hurt per RPG, 1 man digs each asset for spread". The simple things I say in so many ways. People can't do, I kick them to get somebody better, opening a slot or 7. I get so many false overexaggerated reports against me I assume, I would be surprised if the people I kicked or made angry were all honest telling it like it is. Basically within my squad with me sticking inside the rules.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds