Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

We need admins.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3118 by cosmic version
Replied by cosmic version on topic We need admins.
hello, I asked some time ago if I could be an admin? I live in england so am on when most Americans are not.. I have admin experience from when I use to admin the new 100+ testing server a few years back..

and I agree with the op in the sense this sever needs more active, game playing admins..

take care all..
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3137 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic We need admins.
We really need an admin on its chaos again. If you can look at battle recorder someone called klementi soloed two apc's out of base and then abandoned them in the field. People are being asshats can we please get an admin on the server because this is just stupid makes me not want to play hog get some admins jesus.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3138 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:We need admins.
Then dont play gunny, jesus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3139 by Gunnyy
When your the only server at this time which has English language, You can't just ask your player base not to play. Why cant you just simply get some european/oceanic admins. You have multiple people who have applied and been here for a very long time yet your to strict on giving them premission? How hard is it. If they fuck up remove their admin. Literally its been about a year everyone has been asking for admins and yet we will still have to play with asshats all day. The only reason hog isn't dead is because you are the only server which is seeded, its literally turning into fcv without admins.

EDIT : The admin team probally think im annoying but so what? Read the logs 100's of people are annoyed at the point that every day at this time hog is horrible to play, the only reason we play here is because its the only server seeded.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3140 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic We need admins.
This server was setup to be a North American server, not a Euro server. If we had the need, (a large clan membership that was Euro) for a Euro server we would set one up independently of the NA server.

If the NA server happens to be popular and populated during Euro times it is a good thing but we have not set it up for as such. In order to have admins, they have to apply. We do not get that many NA applying and much less for Euro. You disqualified yourself with your post, calling yourself a douche even and the other has not been able to get past the vetting process with favorable posts from other admins.

I am sorry you disagree with our admin program, it is however one of if not the best in PR and seems to have fielded the best PR server still going strong. We have rules, procedures and a code of conduct for admins to follow. It may seem "simple" to bring on admins and then police them when we get them going but that will fail, in fact, that is how it used to be and how we got ourselves in trouble. You want us to go back to that but we won't be doing that.
Lastly, it is time consuming to train a new admin and actually the first part of that, that all potential admins go thru is a vetting process that weeds out the ones that wont cut it as admins.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #3142 by Gunnyy
Understood.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds