We need admins.

• Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3025 by Gunnyy
We need admins. was created by Gunnyy
I know its getting to that point where super or head admins are telling us to stop saying about admins, but it has got to a point where it is beyond a joke, This time especially. You have multiple people wanting to be admin from other communities yet you wont let them have access. Look at prism Early squads, trolls, server crashes, map votes, unbalanced teams All of this happens for multiple hours when americans are sleeping.

I want to be clear this is not a troll or flame thread. This is a wake up call to Hog admin team (not being a dick). We need admins, The 100 people who play every day at this time will agree completely. Jevski is doing an amazing job hes one of the only admins that can help us but when he is busy it becomes beyond retarded.

Feel free to post if you agree i know alot of admins from other closed down community who want to be admins but are not getting the chance or trial to actually make a difference and make the gameplay more balanced.

Thanks

EDIT : We need an admin on the server, Squad bug XD PRIDE Defianknh Was the person who did it.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3028 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic We need admins.
The majority of applicants for admin are not qualified based on their past practice in the server....sad but true. Wanting to be an admin is just 1/2 of the requirement.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #3034 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic We need admins.
Understood. I understand a untrained admin is a bad admin. But we have been without an admin for quite awhile. Its literally pure chaos at some points it makes people like myself who play hog everday for along time want to improve it. OuT of all applicants there is noone that could atleast boost gameplay by a few extra hours?.
More
8 years 2 months ago #3035 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic We need admins.
How about you? ;)
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3044 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic We need admins.
I am to much of an Elitist. I like to use my mouth alot :(. I doubt super or any admin would give me the chance again after my attitude towards noobs. I want to be admin and i know i would be a good admin but if you look at the logs of the server. I am a huge douche.

Oviously if i had admin i would act completely different, but my attitude was the reason i got rejected 2 years back by Super.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3048 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic We need admins.
Gunny applied for admin around May of 2015, but he was declined at the time because the way he was talking sometimes was crossing the line a bit. We told him we'd keep an eye on him, and for him to come back to us in about a month, but he was just about to leave for a few months and wasn't going to be online; and the whole thing was just sort of forgotten.

Your chat history has improved from what I remember when you last applied. If you're still interested, then it's Super's call I think.

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds