The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3922 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Admin report.

You start cursing, get kicked, come back

Also where do you see me cursing in that whole chatlog ??
More
8 years 1 month ago #3923 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Admin report.
I would have banned you :)
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3924 by theFrozenPlayer
Replied by theFrozenPlayer on topic Admin report.
Ok, 2nd message first: Lets get the facts straight:

[2015-07-10 14:17:38] 639ab37d85cac6a2b02e95b72d1b3763 Bulls_
[2016-02-07 05:06:06] 639ab37d85cac6a2b02e95b72d1b3763 [KOF] Bulls_

Edit: I see that you edited your post.

;)

Response to the message before that:

I dont know if you do that intentionally or if you are just not able to get what I am trying to tell you.

[14:32 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: kashan
[14:32 GLOBAL ] Bulls_: mutrah

1 team 3 global this is normal this is not spamming because over 90 players are typing there fav maps so chat goes fast the admin may not see what you said for a suggestion so you type it again that's no considered spamming in that situation

Im not complaining about those map suggestions you made. I posted them to point out how you got mad because your suggestions didnt make it into the vote.

[14:37 GLOBAL ] short1111111111111: omg dude leave the server or stop flaming thx
[14:37 GLOBAL ] Walter.Yeats: doubt it, only na server up right now
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: you should put more 1's in your nam
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: in come the people that cry harder about people not liking the map
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !setnext ridge cq std
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: name*

There is a thing called sarcasm buddy, that's what i was expressing.

I didnt even complain about that part nor where you kicked for that. So dont pull it out to distract from your cursing.

[14:36 GLOBAL ] Bulls_: such shit maps
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: the admin picked the shit maps
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: why do you even ask for sugg

so basically those 3 lines are me bitching about maps spamming and disrupting the gameplay for over 46 people and that's a reason for you to kick me without a warn? are you serious,

This is actually what bothers me here! You come to the server, dont get your will and just start complaining how the vote is all shit. Why do you even do that ? There is NOTHING that you are gonna change in that moment. The mapvote is done, the map is set! You are disprupting me and others with that nonsense!
And then you even start talking about how this is all not professional. Do you even get how ridiculous you are being here ?

Posting several times how "shit" the map choices were (yes id call that cursing) ? This is what you call being nice ?
Crying around like a kid because you didnt get the map you wanted ? This what you call talking like a "grown man" ?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by theFrozenPlayer.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3925 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin report.
The constant bitching by public players is getting old. If u dont like the way we do things play on another server. We have had enough of the constant whining....
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #3926 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic Admin report.
Mind if I have my input here?

I just don't see the necessity of the whole argument. No matter what maps we put in the vote, there will always be people not liking all 3 options. Sometimes we all need a cooldown after some large scale heavy asset flat maps and, I personally think those (forest) CQB maps serve as great alternatives. We choose our options carefully, and we always want our players to experience (and hopefully enjoy) the variety of fights. Just put yourself in our shoes.

Besides, there is no point commenting the vote after it's finished. Well the vote is finished and we want our players to respect the vote itself, we have those options for a reason. Getting angry won't solve problems and sometimes it will cause more problems. Think of it otherwise, grab yourself a drink when the next map is loading, calm yourself down and have fun!

You and your mate Solidfire are good, competitive players. I had a couple of good rounds with you guys. I just don't see where the rage is coming from.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3934 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Admin report.
Whatever you do as admin there are always a bunch of people that complain about the maps/votes.
Once I had votes which were nearly a tie and I ended up with three votes just to set the next map.
I tried to make it as fair as I can, but in the end it pissed more people off than the std. way of votes.
You have to realize that there is no way to satisfy every player...
In the end ONLY the Admin is in charge and HE does what HE thinks is the best for the Server and
at the moment.
So keep it low and don't harass the admin, don't be that one guy, remember there are 99 other players.
If you don't like the map, join another server.

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds