Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3943 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Admin report.
For the last time i am not in KOF why are you trying to force me into it i did not edit my post what KOF has to do with anything i i said do you see me wearing KOF tag ?, i am not crying around for anything i just said such shit maps i have said that when jevski was around in the server i didn't get kicked why ? because there will always be people who do will not like the maps that the admin put and bitch about it, the problem here is that there were other ppl whining about the maps as always is, the logs show it why you only kicked me ? is that because i was in KOF for 2 days you hate KOF ? because i'm thinking that's what the kick without a warn was for let me tell you something i think hog was my first ever pr server and i'm not playing that long but i have never ever got banned tbanned maybe warned couple times but what you did was not for the hog rules it was out of your hate for maybe KOF ? which i have no relation with, hog is a good server the players who play in hog are good most of the time , so being nice talk to you kindly is harassing now days it's being smart ass and a tro0ll if that's so i am a troll because i am nice most of the time you probably haven't been in any squad that i am in if you were you would've find out i'm a nice guy anyways i still think a warn before kick would have been better for you and me you didn't need to kick me i am a regular players in hog i don't run around breaking rules even jevski knows the regular players and when they do something wrong he starts of by warning them sometimes or hell he sometimes talk to the guys in their squads but you just kicked me for "bitching" i thought hog is really careful for whom they make admin and having proper chatlog history , you set a reason which is "bitching" you were even proud of it said a second time when i asked you nicely why did you kick me is that an admin behavior ? is it cool for you to curse me because you are an admin and i can't do anything about it ? also rich mate i'm not raging, in my opinion you should not be an admin , i will still play in hog because i have some friends and 80% people that play in hog are not autistic anyhow, see you at the battlefield gents!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Bulls.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3944 by theFrozenPlayer
Replied by theFrozenPlayer on topic Admin report.
To make it clear once and for all: I did NOT kick you because you were KOF (once). Infact, I actually found that out later when checking the connection log. I just used that info to show you that not many ppl were backing you up.

I know you would like the kick to be for that reason because you want to do, what you have been doing in almost every single post in this thread:
You are trying to distract from your behaviour! You started cursing/bitching for basically no reason...and you even dare to complain about me using the word "bitching"... :)

You did wrong. You got kicked. Calm down and all is good.

Im done here.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds