Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Get your shit together guys...

More
8 years 1 month ago #3823 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Get your shit together guys...
More
8 years 1 month ago #3825 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Get your shit together guys...
I imagine when he wrote this, he legs was having a tantrum like this under the table

i.imgur.com/g0ZtI27.webm
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 month ago #3827 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic Get your shit together guys...
xD
Good one like I care I can always change Ip... amm lol its not that hard + I dont really care ? if am banned our not ? elegiggle ? feel me bro ? server is shit anyway because of their admins :D and soooooooooooooooooooo many people are saying that :D thats the best part.. and Hey shit talk to bunch of 40 years olds who think they are always Right is entertaining how you guys are trying to offend me lol :D ? So that Bann dosnt really hurt me if you know what I mean.. I mean there is what 4 different servers ? with better admins ? same community so did I lose something nha... did I archiv something ? same ban already had because of the same bad admins yeahh but mehh.. you know....

All I want you guys to keep in mind is that people think you all admins on HoG are douchbags :( Just keep that in mind.. I just happen to be only one who act up as my team was telling me to not do it cuz end up getting ban :D oh well shit happens anyway have a nice day :) ^^
More
8 years 1 month ago #3831 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Get your shit together guys...
Shit server, yet you chose after getting banned to still play here, and you are considering change ip to play here. What does that make you? A shit eater?

The only people who have a problem are those like you who clearly have a problem in real life as well. The way you went crazy in your previous posts when it was clear that you where wrong, as you admit yourself., as well in game. Take a look in the mirror.

We really dont care about your opinion. Its like getting told by a 5 year old, that daddy is soooo old. You dont have the capacity to see whats wrong with your world view from you perspective and hence alot of players who act like you end up finding a home at fcv where the kindergarden is open 24/7.

The benefit of being an 40 year old bastard is that we have experience and wisdom you dont have.

As Bernard Shaw once said

Someone asked Bernard Shaw what, in his opinion, is the most beautiful thing in this world.

“Youth,” he replied, “is the most beautiful thing in this world—and what a pity that it has to be wasted on children!”
  • cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 month ago #3834 by cheryberry
Replied by cheryberry on topic Get your shit together guys...
I usually end up playing on Hog because rest server are full :D and admins are not on at that stage ^^ and the IP changes just to show how pointless bann would be...
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3838 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Get your shit together guys...
yeah, ok, im sorry i didnt see this until now, dont come back.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds