Get your shit together guys...

• cheryberry
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 1 month ago #3808 by cheryberry
Get your shit together guys... was created by cheryberry
I mean lol guys why the fuck everyone things you guys are such douchbags ? admins because I got banned for complaining that Admin told my guy to take the LTB back to main because we are not in apc Squad but THE APC squad GAVE THEIR PERMISSION FOR US TO TAKE THE FUCKING LTB to get the guys on field... we where loosing hard we had no fobs and people stuck in main... and I believe all admins where on other team :D ? and didnt want us to win or something cuz thats how I see it... like Why would you ban me ? for what because i took LTB with APc squad permission ? every single person from team was telling me dont better just leave it dont talk to admins they are real douchbags lol.... I see it now this is the second time shit like this happened lol :D ? guys get your shit together.... Terrible just I mean thats just bad Like I could be 10 times better admin banning people because they are trying to stand up against this nonsense lol
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3809 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Get your shit together guys...
No you where removed because you continued to bitch on all chat. You where told to shut up, you didnt.

On another note, accidents happen, but you sure express yourself in a mature matter.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jevski.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3810 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Get your shit together guys...
Ups, ive just noticed that you actually are banned, and you havent been unbanned. Thx for getting your shovel.
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3814 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic Get your shit together guys...
How about you straighten your attitude just for 3 secs mate, 3 secs.

I thought I told you not to spam all chat and plus the admin on your side did apologise. No you didn't take that apology and you took a step forward and went on and on and on and on and on and on in all chat. I gave you a last warning over all chat, and 1 min later you responded with another 2 lines of bollocks.

Well I guess I can't be arsed. Mr Cherry, would you mind pointing out the right way to handle it, after all that? We apologised, we warned you, and yet you gave yourself another shovel. I wished I could help you; well what can I do if you don't wanna be helped, eh?

Edit: also, did your primary school teacher tell you how to greet people in a right manner? Cause it doesn't seem appropriate to greet strangers ‘douchbag’, unless you assume you were one of the d******gs and you felt natural to greet others like you treat yourself as well? And you told us to get straight?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by =HOG= Richard.price.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3818 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Get your shit together guys...
Richard he was already banned and was dropped off the ban list by mistake...your actions just made him place a post which brought this guy to our attention, again...thx
More
8 years 1 month ago #3822 by Mylamber
Replied by Mylamber on topic Get your shit together guys...
Not sure if this post is relevant at this point but I thought I'd give my input and maybe someone in a similar situation will see what roid rage can do to you.

I was the admin who warned Itomy about taking the MTLB. I had just joined the game on your team and saw him driving it around main by himself so I gave him a warning. The APC squad leader then reported that he had permission, so I apologized for the warning. I'm not really sure why you guys became so upset over a simple warning(not even a kick or temp ban). You could have just said, "hey admin, we received permission from APC squad". I would've said ok and everybody could've just moved on. Instead you went off:

[20:46 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: admins da fuq.... Apc squad let me take the fucking LTB... for Trans so i can get my people on mark like ?
[20:47 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: our ll admins are on freking ? other team and just dont want us to win our something wtf ?
[20:47 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: I dont give a shit srsly... I am just trying to get the idea out to one of the admins lol
[20:50 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: best part of the map was bein stuck in spawn point... and then admins telling me to bring LTB back to main when we got permision from APC squad to
[20:50 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: take it
[20:50 GLOBAL ] Ghost Psycoberry: but mkay

I don't know how you expected complaining and attacking admins in all chat was going to have any kind of a positive outcome for you. I made a mistake(is it even a mistake since I didn't know about the permission?), I apologized and it should've ended there. Unfortunately for you, it didn't and you have no one to blame but yourself.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds