Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

A bit too cozy admins

• Nicklas
  • Nicklas's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2805 by Nicklas
Replied by Nicklas on topic A bit too cozy admins
20 min got to be the absolute maximum, it was not that long, and all the time ( asked two times ) mully said he would come back, if he would have said "nah, take over" I would have done "the right" thing from the beginning.

IF you mean "free kit squads" by the ones that doesnt have any structure, some no-mic guys, and are scattered across the map, yes then I fully cooperate with the fact that they should be gone.
But in this case, you should still have gotten the facts first, which you got now.

And Super65, yes, as I said, I saw that very rule those words, but I have not yet gotten the information WHAT free kit squad is, only assumption.

And its the absolute first time ever I hear it, and YES, I have been playing alot of PR, as WaW, BfG and MeRk.

But hey, now I know it, if some lazy ass squadleader just does what Mully did, meaning not coming back, I shall not keep the hopes up that he will come back, I will instantly leave the squad. (disbanding will make rest of the squadmembers pissed on me "y u kick me noob" and stuff like that)
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2808 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic A bit too cozy admins
And this is where you are wrong. Will leaving the squad transform it into a working sqd? No it wont. It will just again turn into a free kit sqd, where the current Sl will leave and rejoin over and over. As I have said TAKE RESPONSIBILITY !!

And that squad was just that, spread out over something like 5 grids, with no cohesion, and that's why I joined and said LEAD, and get cohesion, or disband. How long to you think it takes me otherwise to get rid of a free kit sqd? I have to either disband them all manually, and around 70% rejoins right after again, making it an endless resign nightmare. Or get someone to step up and lead, which again results in what you did, either leave, or just leave and rejoin...and behold, here we are at square one again. New SL, does not want to lead, might not even speak english, so he does not get what I say.....and here we are me resigning again...then player rejoins...

Can you imagine doing this with around 20 players each round?

Btw, since you havent heard of free kit sqds, HOG, Based, PRTA, Nwa all have rules against free kit sqds, and that is the most of the populated server nowadays.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2809 by mully
Replied by mully on topic A bit too cozy admins
Hey I did tell Nicklas I would be right back. A friend logged on and I wanted to chat with him for a bit. I completely forgot to rejoin the squad and when I tried to I noticed that Nicklas was kicked and my squad was in shambles.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2947 by Drago
Replied by Drago on topic A bit too cozy admins
You all (and me) have to admitt that Jevski is a harsh admin, and that many guys doesnt like him(hear it from other servers when the HOG is topic, many times), I didnt.... But to be honest now, I like him because he is FAIR. He do it by the rules, no more, no less. For gameplay is good to have admin like that, and not an admin who is not gone stick the rules because of whatever reason.

Peace, Drago.

Well let me start with Napoleon, who said, qoute: "Give me 100 000 croatian soldiers and I will conqure all world"

Y
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2949 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic A bit too cozy admins

You all (and me) have to admitt that Jevski is a harsh admin, and that many guys doesnt like him(hear it from other servers when the HOG is topic, many times), I didnt.... But to be honest now, I like him because he is FAIR. He do it by the rules, no more, no less. For gameplay is good to have admin like that, and not an admin who is not gone stick the rules because of whatever reason.

Peace, Drago.

Actually, the only thing we have to admit here is the asshattery we have to deal with on a constant basis. The equation is rather simple... Follow rules = No issues. There are hundreds of players that play on our server that have absolutely zero issues with Jevski or any other admin. Let's see.......... hmmmm.....yea, real complicated..:whistle:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by =HOG= York.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2950 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic A bit too cozy admins
true, if the other admins would be as consistent and tough as he is we would rid the server of all the crap i bet.

So thanks so much Nicklas for standing up and giving Jevski the recognition he deserves, he truly is among the top admins in pr. Keep it up Jevski!!
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds