Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PRSTATS.TK

More
2 years 11 months ago #29510 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic PRSTATS.TK
There's always a risk of someone claiming accounts that aren't theirs. Some people have lost the passwords to old accounts as well so they can't verify.

It would work if you could merge any number of accounts, but it was only visible on a merge accounts page. That would be cool to see clan data and such.
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29514 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic PRSTATS.TK
Nothing to do with personal use - purely for filtering specific stats as you would in excel. The initial idea of exporting is to be able to create filter/sort tabs so as to view Highest & Lowest values within their repsective columns. 
For example - As you said there are 50k+ individual user names on the list, but in order to view the lowest scoring players/ Highest Kill count players/ Lowest Death count players, currently you have to sort through pages, all the way up to page 1027, or veiw them indivually via the seach bar. 

Would a (highest to Lowest/vis versa) tab system be viable in order to have a closer look at player ranking via specific columns? (#/Clan/Score/Kills/Deaths) 

Additional;
On the user page, after merging or alike is done, would a visual representation of where the player sits via small 2d 'Clustered Column Graph' with an indicator showing your rank in comparison to all other users be viable?

My thought process behind this is to promote healthy competiton amongst the community./ apirations for others to be a better player. 

Again, forgive my ignorance if functionally non-viable/conglomeratally deemed a shit idea. 

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Safety_Off.
More
2 years 10 months ago #29807 by Sgt_Baker
Replied by Sgt_Baker on topic PRSTATS.TK
Sry guys, I had a couple of rough weeks at work and didn't have time to work on the site.

I guess I could add sorting of the top players table, that shouldn't be too hard to implement. As for the "2d clustered column graph", it sounds as a pretty expensive operation, as I need to fetch stats of all the other players in order to render such graph. Or maybe not, I'd have to look deeper into that.
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds