Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PRSTATS.TK

• Safety_Not_On
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29362 by Safety_Not_On
PRSTATS.TK was created by Safety_Not_On
Does anyone know how to, or if it's possible to amalgamate multiple profiles into one within PR.STATS.TK? 

e.g. Safety_OffV1.6 profile into Safety_Off profile to show total combined stats. 

I've already done a spreadsheet on both to see the true stats but wondered if its possible to conjoin/amalgate 

Link: prstats.tk

Cheers, 
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29421 by Sgt_Baker
Replied by Sgt_Baker on topic PRSTATS.TK
Hi! I am the author of prstats website.

There is no such option on the site right now. In theory, I could merge two profiles manually, but that's risky 'cause if you join the game with the other (merged/deleted) account it would be as if you joined the game for the first time (for that account).

I was thinking about adding an option to claim your player profile. In that case you could claim both of them and then you'd have some kind of a user profile where stats for all your (claimed) player profiles would be displayed/combined. But other than that, I don't see any practical use of developing such feature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, BaconCody, Safety_Off, =HOG=ShrapGnoll, =HOG= 2IC
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29422 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic PRSTATS.TK
Praise be the Lord and Creator of PR Stats!

Claiming your profile(s) sounds like a great idea!
Would merge and delete assist with this do you think?
Merge/combine selected profiles (Based on CD hash so you cant merge other player account stats) then delete the excess after preferred profile is selected.

I have no idea how your functions work so forgive my ignorance if the idea is poop.

In any case; On behalf of all Stat-Whores, We salute you kind sir!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29423 by Sgt_Baker
Thank you :)

What I had in mind does not include merging/deleting, but rather grouping of player profiles under one user profile. So you'd sign up to the site with your name/email and you'd claim both of your player profiles, and then you'd get a page (for example prstats.tk/user/yourname) where all your player profiles would be listed and a total of their points/kills/deaths would be calculated.

But that raises some other questions - do we display the list of top players or the list of top users? And what about forum signatures - they're designed to display info about player, not user profiles.

I'm using (very limited) data from prspy to compile all the stats, so forget about the CD hash, but I have an idea how one could claim their profile (it involves joining the game with that profile so you could claim it only if you are actually able to join the game with that player profile).
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, BaconCody, Safety_Off
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #29493 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic PRSTATS.TK
Would you consider creating an export/download function for Players of All Time to an Excel spreadsheet?
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #29503 by Sgt_Baker
You mean like all the (50k and counting) players? What do you need it for? If you need it once, I could export it to csv directly from the database, and then you can import csv to Excel.

If you're using chromium based browser, you could try webscraper.io and their Chrome extension, I've scraped tons of data from various websites using that extension.
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Sgt_Baker.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds