• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8277 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here was created by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
First Hello to all the Admins from Hog!

by request of all my team mates who plays on hog , im here to requesting to lift my permanent ban, that i guess its being more then a year?

Team Mates:
hotstuff
farley
beetme01
Javier
Ruiz123
carloscastaneda
blacksmith
mercenary
and many others

thank you if guys let me play

Chuck-Norrs-miami
More
7 years 5 months ago #8278 by Jevski

I have a better challenge. For the next year play anywhere but here. And if you dont get a single complaint about breaking server rules or the usual mumble spam, im all for unbanning you

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...nned-appeal?start=36

And the winner of the challenge is....

www.hardcoregaming.org/forum/m/17866295/...views/post/118259244

you were ranting over squad leader chat for 10 minutes saying how you were going to teamkill him and his squad as revenge. I warned you over SL chat that you would be punished if you did so.

Seems you didnt learn not to spam mumble.

Below are some quotes from the other thread. Red posts by you.Just as a reminder.

Im gonna break a rule here and post on your appeal.You should have been banned months ago.Playing here for years and how do you behave?Spamming squad leader mumble,complaining,allchat...
My opinion is that you shouldnt be unbanned,fortune for you its not on me to decide

i guess the conditions are:

1 no asking for map vote
2 no asking whats next map
3 no talk to other squad leaders (means do not give any enemy intel in all chat to all squads
4 no bitching about the tank squad,(means that they driving around at the border and the corners of the map and plus do not giving any support to the infantry)
5 no bitching about trans squad, that most of the times do not give any crates as a priority
6 no bitching about mortar squad, ( that they want to have the logistic truck , since the game start till the end of the game putting like 20 crates around the mortars) and plus that gives problems to the infantry squads to build fobs ... and strategy assets
7 if they play insurgency i just leave the game at once... seriously do not like ins (i prefer to play counter strike or call of duty then that shit )
8 if i get friendly kill , or they steal my truck, or car or transport truck just do not tell anything to admin so the admins does not get piss and banned my ass because i was trying to do the right thing.
9 and of course if my squad and the most of the people who i always play ask me to tell the admins to change the map because the that map sucks , just do not speak for the majority of the people, just let the admin put wherever he wants to put on and leave that shiit like that and if the map sucks... well leave the server

jevsky needs to be removed from hog,... actually from PR.. worst admin ever! , banned everyone for the most stupid things. if you want to run a server , teach the new people ,who join the game , not banned them. and the people who is being playing for years , and have experience ,we call the veterans, do not banned them , because they play better then you jevsky lol , plus those veterans are teaching the new ones. if he continue being they way it is, hog will lose the rights . and HOG WILL BE CLOSED DOWN LOL.

[/color]

when my friends that i use to play for years in hog knows that i was banned they laugh abouted! and plus DEFEND ME TO TAKE THE BANNED THAT YOU MADE JEVSKY. plus another ADMINS ARE NOT AGREE WITH YOU BEHAVIOR BANNED EVERYONE ALL THE TIME FOR THE SERVER. FOR THE MOST STUPID REASONS< AT THE END THE SERVER WILL BE EMPTY AND BORED BEACUSE ALL THE VETERANS PROS WILL LEAVE THE SERVER TO PLAY IN ANOTHER SERVER WITCH ITS HAPPENING IN WEEKS!!. LOOK HOG LESS THE 40 OR 50 PEOPLE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU. ENJOY YOUR SERVER! SO YOU CAN PLAY ALONE AND HAPPY! LOL

JEVSKI WANTED TO CAMP THE CACHE FOR 3 HOURS SHOOTING EVERYHTING COMES TO THAT DOOR, (((((( WHATS THE FUN OF THAT))))))))) ???/ NO TACTICS AT ALL, NO PLAY AS A TEAM WORK, TALKING TO ANOTHER SQUADS TO DEFEND THE CACHE IN A 300 MTS RADIO

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #8281 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here
Chucky....if u could just shut up you would be fine....but you cannot.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8285 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic Well ban denied by JEVSKY
i did as my team mates requested . and jevsky again denied the ban

if you guys wants to play with me again and have a great time , like we did in years, and also last week when hog went down just play in another server !and see where i am on . like we did last week guys! that was good !

most of the times im on

1- FH,project reality public server .
2- HARDCORE GAMIMNG NA
3- Free candy

i have no problems with admins in another servers plus they want me to play in those servers! and plus teach the new players.

i guess what happen here its just jevsky take it personal so there is nothing i can do.

and Haley how we play last week? any problems? no right? so you now its personal and you as a admins do not have any vote or power to have decision ? the way i see this as my opinion ? jevsky its the owner of HOG? Platinum user? how much money he put a year? lol anyways no problem thats gopod that p[eop[le support Hog to keep the servers up but not let that people do things like these. in my opinion....

have a great day !
More
7 years 5 months ago #8286 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here
Dont think its personal, i dont want you on HOG either.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #8287 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here
Chuck, u were trolling me on H last week...
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds