Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #8294 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic only shiit!
all of this is why you will still be banned. Jevski is a member, he doesnt own anything, he is a pr admin. above him are head admins which control all bans. He could say leave a ban in place and the head admins can override his or any admins bans at any time, we wont in this case.

If your having such a great time elsewhere, i can fathom as to why you would want to come back to this.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #8295 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic only shiit!
oh, and the number of views means nothing, humans are drawn to conflict, its a fact, when you or anyone comes here at causes conflict people like to read it. deflate your head and move on.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8296 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic ok
if its true show me that! give me prove!

if you guys like i will find the list of peoples names that im really sure its more then 100 people: maybe you cacn counted on your block players list! if you do these you kill these game and less players will play this unique mode game. and also the people who says to me why they get banned from there its totally stupid! and jevksy over power!

and for me? i dont care to play in your server to be honest! play with jevksy? and the ass kissers? FUCK THAT! i did these because the people who ask me to play with them not for me !

actually if my guys that we are only 8 as a squad we can give a really as whipping against you guys ! of course no hacking no ghosting no frauds play clean and hard and lets see who is best .. if you guys have the balls of course? i dare jevksy and his combo! lol any server any time! let me know

and about my team members do not be such a pussy and ass kisser leave this server dictatorship claim by jevsky and his money ! and play somewhere find me on steam

STEAM: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI make contact with me so we can play in another server and have great times like we always did, best squad best squad leader and top 10 players.

see you guys and did what you guys requested take care!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #8297 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ok
"and for me? i dont care to play in your server to be honest! play with jevksy? and the ass kissers? FUCK THAT! i did these because the people who ask me to play with them not for me !"

ok, bye then, see you next year Chuck,

btw, i dont think i have seen any donation made by jevski, your proof, main page, look down at the bottom, it shows who donates.

its gonna be hard playing without you, hope all those people make it............another year.
More
7 years 5 months ago #8298 by Jevski
How Chuck sees himself.

How the rest of the world sees Chuck

• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8299 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic lol maybe in your mind jevksy
tell me when and where and my guys against you and all your ass kissers lol so you get some ass rape! plus i will make sure put make a video how you get rape! and put that in here and see who laugh at the end.

let me know just 1 round no ins will be aas round and lets see who plays good here

regards

chucky
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds