The forum is in read only mode.

Hello to HOG Admins ! CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI Here

• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8300 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic ohh!
i forgot you dont have the balls play against me
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #8301 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic ohh!
And I forgot that you still dont understand, just like the singers who claim who can win the x-factor, are told they cant sing at all - that this isnt about how good you think you are, this is about we not wanting you to play on HOG.

The example still stands. You still dont get it. No matter what we say. You are oblivious to reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

Please read and try to understand, or get a friend to read it, and try to explain it to you.

Or just listen to the short version by John Cleese

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Jevski.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8302 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic pussy
i know you will not accept my challenge , because you know im going to rape your ass

let me know one day if you want to play against my clan against yours
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 months ago #8303 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic pussy
i know you will not accept my challenge , because you know im going to rape your ass

let me know one day if you want to play against my clan against yours
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #8304 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Stupidity
Can someone lock this, its like discussing bedtime with a 5 year old kid.

Chuck, the reason you are still banned can be found in this thread. You still dont understand that the reason for you being banned is not your claimed skills in pr. Its because you broke the server rules and you dont understand that. Instead you just keep trolling both here on the forum and other servers.

In your reality Athletes like O.J. Simpson and Oscar Pistorius should be acquitted of murder because they can run fast.

And thats why you should try to read about the Dunning Kruger effect which I posted about above. I know you properly wont, and just call me a pussy, but come on, try to learn something about yourself, instead of blaming everyone else for your own faults.

The phenomenon was first observed in a series of experiments by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the department of psychology at Cornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3] The authors noted that earlier studies suggested that ignorance of standards of performance lies behind a great deal of incorrect self-assessment of competence.

From the link above:

This pattern of over-estimating competence was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, practicing medicine, operating a motor vehicle, and playing games such as chess or tennis. Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]

fail to recognize their own lack of skill
fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
fail to accurately gauge skill in others
recognize and acknowledge their own lack of skill only after they are exposed to training for that skill

It really fits you well. You dont reconize your own lack of skills. You cant gauge skills in others.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds