Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ADMIN REPORT: Delete_uAll wrong false report accussation

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34495 by TH0M
Stop accusing people of making false report when you didn't have the capacity to act on the report
Just let the report goes on record if you don't / can't act on it

Fallujah INS STD
22/5/11

3:20:58-3:20:40
-Bluefor (1 guy) passing & shooting right next to staging area even died in DoD himself
-i filed a report ("can't even exit the east side of INS main without getting shot at")
-Delete_uAll (in PRISM) said no such incident happened when i made that report, calling me names

This isn't me complaining about the single guy, or the Admin as a person, just that single act of warning players for filing reports without double checking, which in the future will discourage players from filing valid reports.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by TH0M.
More
1 year 11 months ago #34497 by Deleted
I don’t see this as a “false report” so probably shouldn’t have used that reason; But I believe the intention is that your report is invalid. Next to staging area is different that inside staging area. This is outside the staging area and you can go the other way. I don’t see this as unfair, so I would have ignored the report. If you continued to report, I would warn you that it was invalid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
More
1 year 11 months ago #34500 by TH0M
Hey thanks for your reply Les, yeah, that's what i did, i exited through the other side, what i'm trying to say is he said there's no one there even tho there is that guy, & he's pushing it too close, he died next to the wall of staging area in the end

i didn't push the report any further either.
More
1 year 11 months ago #34506 by Delete_UAll
I remember this situation, I did actually temp ban two people who I could confirm were shooting inside the staging area and killing people, and then forced kill on two people who refused to stop camping the main exits chokepoints despite warnings.

I have weak resemblance that my comment was "doesnt exist on the map", but then realizing that maybe i understood you wrong and was commenting on wrong matter and asking for further information. I think it should be possible to also check the chat what was said?

So, sure; it was abit of a challange to respond because there are also cashes that spawn near insurgents main (cannot be seen in prism) and it would be unfair to force usa to leave that area especially if they are not all engaging the insurgents staging area.

I don't understand the name-calling part here which is probably why you made the report?
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds