The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse - =MERK= Sexy_Saddam

• Boulder
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #34444 by Boulder
admin abuse - =MERK= Sexy_Saddam was created by Boulder
Hi all.
I would like to complain about actions taken by admin =MERK= Sexy_Saddam on map Khamisiyah today at ~18:10 GMT. Myself and another player were kicked for All Chat spam in an unjust manner. I believe this is due to the named admin having recently died in an APC close to US main where he had been camping (perfectly legal of course but cheesy behaviour imo), and presumably he was frustrated by this death. A player on the US team, who was in CAS squad and had been dealing with this APC watching US DOD (desert dunes ~H11/H12) - I think it was LimitJUK - typed in All Chat something along the lines of "take that APC for camping our main lol" - I can't remember it exactly and would like to see the log. He was immediately kicked by Sexy_Saddam despite no prior All Chat spam on this player's part, nor generally something that was happening this round. No warnings for All Chat spam had been issued server wide in several minutes. I want to stress that All Chat was very quiet right before LimitJUK got kicked for 'spam'.
I was leading TANK squad and driving vehicle and it was my tank that killed the MEC admin APC. We discussed in squad comms how unfair we thought this kick was and I eventually typed in All Chat something like 'admin now kicking for chat spam with no warning? hmm'. I was immediately kicked for All Chat spam too, despite never having typed in All Chat all of that round. 
I am not really interested in making a big deal out of this, but I think it's quite petty and unprofessional for this admin to ban for small transgressions that frequently are otherwise let slide, simply because the admin themselves were at the butt of the fairly tame initial All Chat message. I usually expect admins to take action with cool heads, not to kick players out of spite when they die and are briefly, gently mocked.
Thanks
More
1 year 10 months ago #34445 by Dust3r
Replied by Dust3r on topic admin abuse - =MERK= Sexy_Saddam
Get used to it bro and your lucky you didn't get perma banned like me. This is HOG and even if you slightly offend an admin they take it personal. At this point after thousands of permanent bans against the community they are paranoid that you are a ban evader coming back to fuck with them. And you must remember this is their "Reality" It is all they have and all they know, and you just exist in it and with the flick of a switch like a monkey in a zoo feeding himself youll be gone too. And they expect perfection from everyone but themselves. Abuse of power comes as no supprise.

As the #1 server in PR you'd think they would set an example in the way they administrate and deal with the community, speaking along the lines of Kicks and bans as well as rehabilitating players that can change and come back to play fairly. Lets discuss this and make things right.
  • Boulder
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #34447 by Boulder
Replied by Boulder on topic admin abuse - =MERK= Sexy_Saddam

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice, Salmon11, Brotherscompany
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds