Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Oatmealz on a ban forum or consideration?

• Oat
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #34354 by Oat
Yo what's up guys, I was playing on the server today earlier and I was greeted with a warning from admin "Justice"(I think?) saying that I was on some perm ban forum or consideration? Then he started saying things about how I'm a smart ass and how I get no more warnings or Temp Bans. So I decided to come here and say a few things if there's some type of hate or dislike Him or anybody else on the admin team feels about me

Toxic Behavior - Yeah I understand that at times I can mess around with people in chat and it seems to much, but 9 out of 10 times it's usually somebody I know from the game, somebody from my previous squad, one of my friends on discord, or one of the many asset folks that I have friendly competition with (keep in mind that this is a small community) and all of the things I say to them are purely just jokes. Don't you guys all have atleast 1 friend you know you can make shitty remarks towards and he'll say something back to you but it's all chill? That's how I feel about the people on PR. There's not a single person on PR that I have dislike towards because it's simply not worth the energy to hate to begin with. 

Now last night's occasion where I was Temp Banned for 3 hours for replying to what "The-hunter" said to me was deserved. I do think what I said to him was overboard even if he was just making a little rude/sarcastic statement towards me. I'm sorry about my messages. I however feel like Justice shouldn't hold it up against my throat and then automatically assume I'm the most Toxic person in the world. I do feel like he's trying to take what I say to my friends and then pile them up into a list, then try to pass me on as "A person that needs to get perm banned" 

I get on PR to have a fun time with our tiny community, I squad lead, do assets or participate in squads. I'm a normal player man. It's petty to hold a grudge against me for the same thing other players do and don't get warned for. Again, no hate towards any admins here, I love you all and would like to talk about this.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34361 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Oatmealz on a ban forum or consideration?
I basically said you were on a thread, meaning hanging on by a thread, you know...a piece of string....on thin ice.

The irony that you warned Nifty about being toxic to other players and to stop doing that or he was going to be banned, yet you seem to be following in his footsteps now. You acknowledge that you had been banned from HOG for a long time because of your behavior and now you're back at it again. No, I'd say more than half the time you're instigating other players or telling them things in all chat to get a reaction from them. You think I'm not able to differentiate between your intentions? I can tell when it's friendly banter, and a lot of it is not. Why do you think you get reported by other players for being toxic? Do you really want me to post the things here to show you what you've said to other players that has gotten you where you're at now?

You and I have must have a different definition of fun, I don't have fun by talking shit to or harassing other players.

!REPORT performed by ' AN4RCHY': oatmealz telling me to kill myself on voicechat

!WARN performed by ' ShrapGnoll' on ' Oatmealz': Watch your language!

!REPORT performed by ' D-J-T': oatmealz toxic??

GLOBAL] Oatmealz: admins larping as dictators now - (All because you didn't get a vote)

TEAM 2] Oatmealz: were u to busy looking at your own micro dick?

TEAM 2] Oatmealz: keep malding pussy

^^^^ That is what a lot of your chat looks like especially All Chat. That's just a small fraction of it.

And aside from that, when an admin takes action against another player on something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, you always have something to say and question the admin and his actions. Stop that.

I'm glad you created this post, because we can all now see that we have discussed this and you cannot say you were not aware of it if you end up getting banned. It's all up to you. Please tone it down and there won't be anymore issues.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #34365 by Oat
- I basically said you were on a thread, meaning hanging on by a thread, you know...a piece of string....on thin ice.

> I know what that means, it's the way you said it " you're on a thread for being banned Oatmealz" implies that somebody here on the forum made something about me, hence why I asked "Where?" I'm not brain dead Justice, stop talking to me like I'm below you or something.

- The irony that you warned Nifty about being toxic to other players and to stop doing that or he was going to be banned, yet you seem to be following in his footsteps now. You acknowledge that you had been banned from HOG for a long time because of your behavior and now you're back at it again. No, I'd say more than half the time you're instigating other players or telling them things in all chat to get a reaction from them.

> I was warning Nifty because he genuinely would go out of his way to shit on other people in the game, call them trash, kick them from squads/blacklist players from CAS etc. I DO NOT do that. But have I joked around and called my friends trash? yes. Also I want to correct you about something, I was banned from HOG for 1 month a few years ago for the DOD rule with CAS and I just decided to take a long break from PR. It had nothing to do with me being toxic.

- You think I'm not able to differentiate between your intentions? I can tell when it's friendly banter, and a lot of it is not. Why do you think you get reported by other players for being toxic? Do you really want me to post the things here to show you what you've said to other players that has gotten you where you're at now? Also I don't harass other players, where are u getting this from?? And I want a genuine answer.

and me instigating? very very laughable.

> No you obviously can't. Your opinion is one sided because you never hear what other people say to me that causes me to say something back to them.

!REPORT performed by ' AN4RCHY': oatmealz telling me to kill myself on voicechat

!REPORT performed by ' D-J-T': oatmealz toxic??

> Stuff like this you need to ask me why I said what I said to the people. Just because there's a situation that involves me in it doesn't mean that I'm automatically the bad person. Do I remember what these people said to me? Hell no, because I don't care dude, I'm not going to hold a grudge against these players over something they said to me. Now what I will do is insult them and move on with my day. And these players are petty asf, joining a squad I'm in, saying something, then leaving and reporting me is beyond snarky ass behavior. Do they get away with it? Yes they do.

- GLOBAL] Oatmealz: admins larping as dictators now - (All because you didn't get a vote)

> It is ironic that you put this here. After saying "You guys do not get a vote"(something amongst the lines of that) and is that literally not something a dictator would say? It was a joke. Other players were complaining to so don't say "All because you didn't get a vote" trying to target me down once again. I'm actually getting weirded out by this strange grudge u have for me. Would u like to sit down a talk or something?

l And aside from that, when an admin takes action against another player on something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, you always have something to say and question the admin and his actions. Stop that.

> I don't question admins about their actions?? When have I ever boo'd an admin from banning a troll, racist, etc?? It's actually so hard to answer back to this because it was so stupid to say honestly. You must have me mixed up with somebody else.

I would love to see all my chat messages since you have a couple here. I can also tell the time frame for these are very far apart, so i'm going to assume there won't be as many messages as you're making it seem.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34366 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Oatmealz on a ban forum or consideration?
Nobody is inferior or superior here, if you talk with me with a certain tone then you're probably going to get it back as well. To me it appeared you were just being a smartass with me when I warned you cause you kept asking what thread or forum you were on.

It doesn't matter what other people say to you. If someone else is telling you something that you have to respond like that to them then why don't you report them? If someone is shooting at you in main and you shoot them back and kill them, who do you think is going to get kicked first? There is no excuse, and it's specifically written in the rules. It's not up for debate.

Yes, everyone was bitching which is why I didn't even do a vote. And yes, you did say that admins were dictators because I said there wasn't going to be a vote, which you clearly admit again here: "After saying "You guys do not get a vote"(something amongst the lines of that) and is that literally not something a dictator would say?". So what's the problem with me pointing out the reason you said it? We are honestly not required to give votes and people don't understand that and result to bitching when they don't get the maps they want or they yell at admins and DEMAND votes.

PoSeaven: can we have map with fcking cas ? myb today
PoSeaven: myb mapvote today??????
PoSeaven: mapvote ??
PoSeaven: WHY INSURGENCY AGAIN ????????????????
PoSeaven: can we play today aas?
PoSeaven: but today we didnt vote once

^^^This is partly why you didn't get a vote. Don't you think we get tired of this shit?

If you were banned from HOG for one month, why did you say this then:

2022-03-07_0018.txt:[00:22:53 GLOBAL] Oatmealz: bettter chill nifty they hit my ass with a 6 month ban

And yet you're trying to correct me.
[2022-04-05 02:33] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user justice' on ' Oatmealz': stop getting into admin's business and questioning admin actions...final kick/warning

I even warned you about this a month back. So as you can see, I don't make things up, I don't say things just to hear myself talk. If I say something it's for a reason. Even after I said that was your last kick and warning, you have still been kicked and temp banned after that, so don't say you haven't gotten any leeway. So, you're being treated fairly, and you're going to be treated the same way others are, so don't expect to be treated special. You're going to be admined just as much as anyone else and you can say it's a grudge or it's personal all you want. That's the end of this conversation.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #34367 by Oat
- Nobody is inferior or superior here, if you talk with me with a certain tone then you're probably going to get it back as well. To me it appeared you were just being a smartass with me when I warned you cause you kept asking what thread or forum you were on.

> sounds like u just have anger issues, stop being so quick to jump on somebody's head based off a tone you THINK somebody is giving u.

- It doesn't matter what other people say to you. If someone else is telling you something that you have to respond like that to them then why don't you report them? If someone is shooting at you in main and you shoot them back and kill them, who do you think is going to get kicked first? There is no excuse, and it's specifically written in the rules. It's not up for debate.

> Wasn't talking about killing anybody in main, nor have I ever done, or thought of doing that. I know the first thing to do is to report them to admins. The thing here is about verbal things people say to me, why don't I report them? cause I don't let bs get to my head, I know it's a video game and people are going to say stuff to me. It's petty to attempt to get them banned over a few words. That's like me compiling a bunch of videos of players saying dumb shit and posting it here saying "ban them, ban them"

- Yes, everyone was bitching which is why I didn't even do a vote. And yes, you did say that admins were dictators because I said there wasn't going to be a vote, which you clearly admit again here: "After saying "You guys do not get a vote"(something amongst the lines of that) and is that literally not something a dictator would say?". So what's the problem with me pointing out the reason you said it? We are honestly not required to give votes and people don't understand that and result to bitching when they don't get the maps they want or they yell at admins and DEMAND votes.

> why are u repeating what I said and then purposely browsing over calling ADMINS dictators was a joke?? It's not my problem with the voting system, I honestly don't care, if it's a map I don't like I just get off a go play another game. I don't complain about it. Your statement was just ironic and I wanted to poke fun at it.

- If you were banned from HOG for one month, why did you say this then:

- 2022-03-07_0018.txt:[00:22:53 GLOBAL] Oatmealz: bettter chill nifty they hit my ass with a 6 month ban

- And yet you're trying to correct me.

> I was exaggerating with Nifty, if I tell him that he might get a ban as long as mines, it might make him stop will it not? You can go look it up yourself it's somewhere in the ban appeals.

- [2022-04-05 02:33] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user justice' on ' Oatmealz': stop getting into admin's business and questioning admin actions...final kick/warning

- I even warned you about this a month back. So as you can see, I don't make things up, I don't say things just to hear myself talk. If I say something it's for a reason. Even after I said that was your last kick and warning, you have still been kicked and temp banned after that, so don't say you haven't gotten any leeway. So, you're being treated fairly, and you're going to be treated the same way others are, so don't expect to be treated special. You're going to be admined just as much as anyone else and you can say it's a grudge or it's personal all you want. That's the end of this conversation.

> are u trying to end the conversation because this is the only warning u have against me for "getting into admin's business" how about you post the message I sent before you kicked me that day and lets see if I was really "getting into your business"

trust me I don't need any of your leeway, because my only other kick after that was an accident from binky when I was flying cas. I even made a joke out of that. You see how I'm not holding a grudge against him?

but please feel free to post more messages of me being in admins business.

Also I looked up the ban for you and I wanted to correct myself, the ban was under 30 days, so maybe 2 weeks?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds