Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abuse Justice

More
1 year 11 months ago #34198 by Maxim
Admin Abuse Justice was created by Maxim
Justice banned Mottiv for no reason....there was abosultely no reason for this....we can get together on discord and listen to the video and my voice...i never once did anything wrong
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34199 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Admin Abuse Justice
Minute 1:19 Mumble indicates playername Mottiv is talking in local at the time when a voice says "What's up digger." The voice also clearly resembles that of the same player as you can hear him talking seconds before. Both indicators point to Mottiv as being the person who speaks those words. The audio was reviewed by another admin who was also in agreement with me. Mottiv was then subsequently banned for racism.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34217 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Admin Abuse Justice
Banned for being racist, when it's written in the rules AND on the loading screen? Yup. must be admin abuse.......
More
1 year 11 months ago #34219 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Admin Abuse Justice
Abusing admins
More
1 year 11 months ago #34221 by Maxim
Replied by Maxim on topic Admin Abuse Justice
Sorry Justice
I let another player get the best of me and I was in the wrong to say that about you. The Justice hammer was wielded and I accept it. I apologize to you Justice. Hopefully you will forgive me as almost all who played with me in the past Know I am a very fair and team respectful person. Have a great day and again I humbly say I am sorry for the wrongness of the Admin Abuse Post.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34224 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Admin Abuse Justice
I am nobody to forgive. Nobody is perfect. I respect you for recognizing how you were in the wrong. This is nothing personal and every player gets the same punishment like this for the same offense. Reply to this in the 30 days and you will get your ban lifted. Please understand that we have a zero tolerance policy for racism so that this can be a welcoming server to anyone and everyone.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by =HOG=Justice. Reason: Typographical error.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds