Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob

More
1 year 11 months ago #34202 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
You acted like an asshole too. I would also be pissed off if someone stole my kit from me and didn't want to disselect it. Not cool.
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34205 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
On the dealing with kits thing. Witek, having seen reports and complaints made since I started playing in 2016, the general gist I get from the admins on kits. BTW you lied about how long you played on your application, I remember when you were new without a mic in 2018 or 2016. If you died with a sniper kit (or any kit), whether wounded or dead dead. Its not your kit anymore, whether revived or you walked back to it, it is not your kit anymore. Only exception being kits you can spawn in with that stays selected on spawn screen when you die. You don't own the kit, people have this widespread mental disorder trait called entitlement, which you should actively identify in yourself and reduce it.

I practice what I preach even if it goes against what I desire, treat others the way you want to be treated. If me, Grump goes up to somebody being an ass about wanting kit back, they remember that name and will look for opening to see if I reciprocate returning/not returning kits. If you don't give people their kits back, by karma don't expect yours back if in same situation you put somebody else in. Regardless of karma expect nothing, karma doesn't give direct equal rewards.

You asking/demanding the kit back depends completely on if that person is docile, stands up for themselves, stands their ground in face of calling false reports, just for you to get told rightfully no. I hope admins and especially MERK guys being friends with admins or being admins doesn't abusively play this into their favor to get kits back.

Empathy lesson for those socially challenged, take the time to identify how you feel when somebody comes up to you crying "give my kit back" or how you feel when you want your kit back. Don't do things that make people feel that way

I am sure you people have picked up a kit somebody else had, they wanted back and you didn't give it back. But when somebody does it to you, then you want it back. Without telling yourself this, you think you are special. When karma naturally makes its way around full circle, don't get toxic and cry about not getting your kit back. You did the same to somebody else. You are not special, you don't get to take kits from others when they die and then when somebody takes yours its not fair based on your character to get it back. You didn't give kit back to them, don't expect it back for yourself naturally. Don't expect being nice in the way of karma to get you nice things in return either, no good deed goes un-punished. Let things go to not seem like an entitled ass, only people like me will be able to realize are doing somebody else a favor by not being entitled.

I love how people like this come to the game, acting like they been playing it for years without saying they have. Mottiv has been here long time, not Peanoob. I deal with these types of people everyday. They do not learn, get stronger or grow socially, tactically, physically, mentally, mechanically or vocationally. They stay the same making the same mistakes in all those areas. Slobs in every way of the term, on the outside they are flabby and their inner character is reflected how they take care of their body and what they do with their life towards other humans. They share a lot of traits of mental disorders you find in pedophiles. Its all about them, their pleasure, experiences and nobody else matters, other people are just in the way. 

See how they falsely wanted to get rid of you using lies, manipulation? Its a good thing they have no capability to perceive themselves from another person perspective. Its due to a lack of empathy, they think their reports have credibility and won't calculate this counting against future credibility for when something actually does happen.

I can tell by his name, voice and what he did in 2 minutes that I would have immediate issue with him. You can just hear it in their voice when they speak that is how they try to come off as like they know these long time players. Spamming jokes that nobody but themselves laughs at during briefing time, usually at the expense of another person. I read that trait somewhere in the American DSM for personality disorders. They socialize as if to appear like a long time player, but their character just says otherwise because they clearly don't last long here.

These false reporters and trolls are the same ones who cannot do "1 man per piece of cover, in view of each other to save each other, 1 man hurt per RPG formation". Their brains are useless. Like they argue with it and do their own thing which includes trolling. If they just focused on tactics they would not be in this situation. Being fair to others, being nice, not trying to elicit negative responses from others.. 
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Grump/Gump.45.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wigzee
  • wigzee
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #34206 by wigzee
Replied by wigzee on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
There are much better and nicer ways to go about it rather than being a dickhead. It's not my fault you died and lost your kit.
  • wigzee
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34207 by wigzee
Replied by wigzee on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
Grump, I couldn't have said it any better. AFAIK deselecting (dropping) kit so you can have two in the squad does not work anymore and I let him know that. Then he resorted to telling me directly what to do which nobody likes. What you said is true, taking an open kit is not in any way against the rules. However, I will HAPPILY give it back if you are a nice person about it. This is what this whole event stemmed from. A "stolen" kit. And it resulted in a ban.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by wigzee.
More
1 year 11 months ago #34208 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
Yes grump, fuck all of these PR vets i knew before you were even thinking about becoming shit milsim squadleader. You know better when i started playing PR.

These were the only sentences I could read becouse you know, TL:DR
Also take care of your own business, this case is not related to you in any way.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34210 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Player report - Mottiv, abu_ Peanoob
These reports are not an invitation for players who have absolutely nothing to do with the incident to come here and bash others. Start your own thread if you'd like but I don't guarantee it won't be locked the minute it gets out of hand.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds