Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin abuse Justice

• Timuchin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #34128 by Timuchin
Admin abuse Justice was created by Timuchin
I haven’t had any problems with any admin on HOG, except with Justice. He banned me for 4 months for roadkilling with the trans chopper. After this occasion
 I was told that I can not intentionally roadkill or I wil risk a ban. I liked road killing with the chopper, but oké rules are rules I haven’t done it since.

Probably because of our time zone differences, most of the time we are not in the server at the same moment. I got recently permanent banned by justice because I rammed an friendly apc and flew to close, but no team kills and no assets wasted. The first thing is that I get banned 1,5/2 weeks after this has happend which I find strange. Second thing is that I haven’t broken the rules for the ban rule.

I have been playing this game for a long time, I started around 2018. The first roadkill ban admin justice was on the case with all his passion, after this occurred I haven’t been in any problems with the admins. The one time me and Justice are both online again at the same time he finds a supposed reason to ban me after 1,5/2 weeks. (Between first and second ban more than a year has passed) 

I have the feeling that justice doesn’t like me personally. The strange thing about this is that we haven’t much spoken to each other in game or even played together. Al the other times that I am finding myself on the HOG server there are no problems with the admins. But the one time when Justice gets on I get banned. 

Quick summary:
For me I haven’t broken the rules to get permanently banned. Hold my word and didn’t do it since the first ban. I get the feeling that admin Justice has this personally on me and is not objective in the matter.

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 1 week ago #34131 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Admin abuse Justice
Exhibit A: Prior Ban Appeal
Pay close attention to history of issues with the player involving different admins. Subject also stated: "2 weeks is not enough make it a permanent ban", whereas he was still only banned for two weeks, not 4 months as he alleges. Make note that the subject has a history of not telling the truth. He was technically banned for months because he did not reply to a request by head admin for three months, or he would have been unbanned much sooner.

Head admin also stated to the subject: "Ban lifted, this is your last chance, should you be banned again for being breaking a rule and being a smartass, dont bother appealing."

Exhibit B: Asshattery and Ramming Vehicles

Subject states I waited for a reason to ban him after a week had passed. The records at Pr Stats show that he had actually taken a break from HOG for approximately 6 days. Therefore, I had not seen him in the server since. The subject was not banned instantly at the time of the incident in order to fully investigate using  Tracker (specific file here) and Battle Recorder.

Summary:

Subject with alias "Timuchin1" has had prior bans by multiple admins for similar violations. He states: "Between first and second ban more than a year has passed)" which leads to believe that not even time has helped him change his behavior and continues to break the same rules for which he has been banned over and over again. I think it is in the best interest of HOG and its community to not allow such disruptive players with the rest of the population.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 1 week ago #34135 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Admin abuse Justice
There is no abuse here. You continuously break the rules and asshat around main. You therefore get admined. 1+1=2.
  • Timuchin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #34137 by Timuchin
Replied by Timuchin on topic Admin abuse Justice
1. I held my word and didn’t roadkill anyone with choppers.

2. Which rules did I break to deserve a permanent ban?

(If the reason is that I took a jeep and drove in circles to drift outside the main) then please make it more clear that driving in circles is forbidden.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds