Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse- FuriousNap

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #33925 by boot
admin abuse- FuriousNap was created by boot
Ras El Masri just started i was on the China team i did apc squad at 1:44 i got kicked with the message that i swiched teams for apc. ( did not did that i even wrote on discord to check logs... whatever shit happens .... maybe got swich from a scramble or another admin swiched me)  when i joined back i saw that furiousNap had apc sqquad so i just joind and told him really quick that i now what he did ( he kicked me so he can have apc squad) and it wasnt cool but didnt spam just told him quick and i ended it I didnt wanna argue more it wasnt the place. But after he started going all admin boss on me with questions like~ why was youre squad going on the unkoun the last round etc... And that made me mad i play this game for more then 14 years im not gonna start to cheat now i told him if he has any problems with me to ghost me or whatever to see if i cheat. to wich he said ~ i do whatever i whant with you ~ to wich i of course replyed who the fuck are you fuck off  ( because he was very rude for no reason) and then he said well im gonna show you who i am or something like that and kicked me again .... i know nobody is gonna do anything but i needed to vent of somwhere soo here i am. :) (sorry for the bad grammar i have no idea how to whrite in english i litteraly learned english in pr 13 years ago :)) ) 
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #33926 by boot
Replied by boot on topic admin abuse- FuriousNap
My in game name is (ro)Booterror
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #34013 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic admin abuse- FuriousNap
All I can say it not everyone goes for a position with power to ensure the good of a community or group. There is some controlling factor in it for themselves they benefit from and enjoy. I have never had a problem with him, but I am not the type to have problem with him. I don't know you, seen you around.

If it was due to his beliefs of player competence added onto his want to do assets, it isn't fair. Even if I get somebody I consider bad on assets, I try to make the battlefield have what they need in support from AA, TOW, super FOB spread and coordination. Something they can join up in formation with.

In terms of what people believe authority is, where its given in an application versus earned through a series of recognized good decisions.

Hypothetically speaking without applying to an individual, but this is for any possible person. There are many motives to become administrator, more bad reasons can be motives to get power than the few good reasons necessary for power.

If its true he would know to make it look like something else in the first place by kicking you. The evidence is in what happened, if you did nothing and end up kicked then he does APC squad. If I gave him this job, I would pretend to ignore what he does while watching him to see if he corrects his behavior morally or dis-honestly adjusts what he is seen doing by employer.

The harmless but fair "abuses" of power some on receiving end of authority as some might perceive it, but more so its just benefits of the position. Like finding any "legal" excuse to get rid of who he doesn't like, what makes that person a target of that extra watchful authority eye to get rid of that person, is them having something he wants. That is still corrupt and abuse of power if it includes gain for something they want but are not entitled to. That person wouldn't be watched otherwise or had some false charge put against them.
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Grump/Gump.45.
More
2 years 1 week ago #34074 by camel
Replied by camel on topic admin abuse- FuriousNap
Furious is one of the nicest people if you really get to know him.. he does have a temper, but 9 out of 10 times there is a reason behind it. I think this was a misunderstanding so you shoudn't feel bad about it.
More
2 years 1 week ago #34080 by boot
Replied by boot on topic admin abuse- FuriousNap
yeah maybe you are right idk shit happens i just needed to vent off somewhere...
More
2 years 5 days ago #34100 by migg
Replied by migg on topic admin abuse- FuriousNap

"Furious is one of the nicest people if you really get to know him"
agreed 

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds