Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admins.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #33299 by Mixmi
Admins. was created by Mixmi
I'm pretty sure that im not the first one who actually reports admins in this forum.

In the first of the match , map called "Musa qala" ,made mortar sq , and got ammo vehicle for it. 
while getting out of Taliban's main base , there was that vehicle that was getting out with me in same time. so I Accidentally crashed with that vehicle to the corners of main base's gate , which made it get destroyed/bugged and Team killed the friendly driver in it.
i said sorry to him and everything and left the main base.
while going to mortar setting location i've got kicked by an admin called "Delete_uAll" for Teamkill. not even warning , the guy himself didnt report but even told that admin that he accidentally kill me after kicking me , i joined back and asked him "why the fuck did you kick me"
he replied "For tk"
then i said "It was fucking accident" 
then i got kicked again without the warning saying "Watch language" 
in fact that the same admin three to four weeks ago said to me " go fuck yourself then" after getting killed by an enemy then kicked from squad in a map called "assault on grozny" .
In other Fact that the whole server actually doesnt know anything about "Watch Language" bc they never get warned by it.
in Other case..
INF squad , Karabala map. in M7 -M8 Area . Got one Logi truck , Transport jeep with a full squad. built a fob. and everything was okay till i someone from a russian squad that couldn't speak english when i tried to talk with him about his squadmate that stole our Transport jeep which made us stuck in the middle of no where far away from cache location. reported him . Admin warned him and everything but the guy who stole the jeep didnt do anything either bringing it back to main or to us. reported him again then the admin  replied me "Suck it up".. had to wait for like 10 mins for someone that actually made a transport squad to grab us.

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Mixmi. Reason: grammar. more things.
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #33301 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic Admins.
FYI, re the Musa Qala round, it wasn't Delete who kicked you the second time for bad language. It was a different admin.

And you were, in fact, given a warning before the second kick.

[2022-02-18 19:10] !KICK performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on '[U777] Mixmi': Stop teamkilling!
[2022-02-18 19:12] !REPORT performed by '[U777] Mixmi': why the fuck did u kick me
[2022-02-18 19:12] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on '[U777] Mixmi': for tk
[2022-02-18 19:12] !WARN performed by [Redacted] on '[U777] Mixmi': Watch your language!
[2022-02-18 19:12] !REPORT performed by '[U777] Mixmi': that was a fuckig accdint
[2022-02-18 19:12] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on '[U777] Mixmi': the kick gives reason, did u read it
[2022-02-18 19:12] !KICK performed by [Redacted] on '[U777] Mixmi': Watch your language!

There's no rule against contesting whether a kick was the best decision by the admin.
But at the end of the day, admins act on the best available evidence on the situation, and they have the discretion to make decisions about W/K/TB/B.

I can sympathize with the frustration of getting kicked, but there was no call to get aggressive towards an admin doing his job.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by =HOG= 2IC.
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #33302 by Mixmi
Replied by Mixmi on topic Admins.
well by saying "kick was the best decision by the admin" i get from that he took it personally. many people tk in the first of the match either by running over them at main base or even vehicle accidents. but they get nothing..
if it was Admin's "Decision" he didnt have to say "The one who got TK'ed is the one who decides" right after i got kicked.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Mixmi. Reason: a thought i got from shower
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds