Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

request for greater fairness and maturity from admin Sexy Saddam

• Tom Tucker
  • Tom Tucker's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #32460 by Tom Tucker
Today some arsehat turned his chopper into me as I was flying straight to a pre-agreed drop point. I reported him immediately for a forced TK, since he wasted two choppers. In voice chat a few moments afterwards he didn't even dispute that it was his fault. But then, despite my report, instead of kicking him, Sexy Saddam kicked me.

I rejoined and said that I was kicked in error, to which he replied something like "Your birth was an error."

Can we please get a bit more fairness and maturity in future.

I've been flying in PR since 2008, and so far I don't think I've been kicked before because of someone else flying into me. I know that shit happens, and people make mistakes, but to have the insult thrown in too seems like unnecessary ill feeling being created by an admin.
  • Sexy_Saddam
  • =MeRk=
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #32463 by Sexy_Saddam
Oh no, were your feelings hurt? We'll I dont know how am I gonna get a good night sleep tonight. Wasn't me that kicked you, so talk to other admin about that. You're known for spamming stupid stuff in all chat and mumble all the time for which you are warned and kicked regularly. Looks like thats everything you learned after playing for 13 years.

= Admin Rights Abuser =

File Attachment:
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sexy_Saddam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: migg
  • Tom Tucker
More
2 years 4 months ago #32464 by Tom Tucker
Well it was you who made the remark, and as an admin that doesn't really reflect so well on you. The subsequent sarcasm here doesn't help either.

I never spam mumble. I have occasionally been warned (and on very rare occasions kicked) for making unwanted jokes in all chat.

Cheers & beers.
  • Sexy_Saddam
  • =MeRk=
More
2 years 4 months ago #32466 by Sexy_Saddam
Deal with it, and stop spamming.

= Admin Rights Abuser =

File Attachment:
  • Tom Tucker
More
2 years 4 months ago #32467 by Tom Tucker
Please stop abusing the term spamming. I made a legitimate report, and then found myself kicked in error rather than the player who caused the problem.

You seem to have a personal grudge against me, but if you could refrain from bringing up unrelated topics in this thread, that would be appreciated.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds