Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin temp banned me for reporting tking and camping main on Faluja on 30 Oct

More
2 years 4 months ago #32051 by alb
I had reported several times that the main on Ins side was being camped and preventing people from leaving the main street of Ins main. Reply was no one was near main.....I did not report people were near main I reported people were being camping and shot (check battle recorder for confirmation) ban me permanently if found to be a lie also check through battle recorder who was doing camping as it was more than one person. I as shot several times and was running back to Ins main to patch up after being shot and using field dressing, I made it into main and was shot by sniper fire as I entered main....again check battle recorder and see who did the offence. I reported this multiple times and after nothing was done I !r admin you're doing a shitty job which was fact not hyperbole check battle recorder and logs. I was temp banned which if I had been doing something wrong would have no problem with but when an admin refuses to do anything this amounts to laziness or preferential treatment to clan members and or friends. I had admin on HOG for many years CIA and Chicago Hardcore as well and this type of behavior would not have been tolerated. When HOG admin  clan members were almost exclusively admins this never happened as I know the community is shrinking and its important to have fair rules enforced and adhered to but when some refused to do this for their own purpose the hypocrisy creates an environment that is not conducive to expanding or maintaining the player base or community. The round was near end and on the last cache. Again  check  battle recorder and logs and if I am making any untruths make my temp three hour ban from last night Oct 30 perm. Game name is KEMOSABI. thank you for your attention on this matter.
More
2 years 4 months ago #32052 by =MeRk= BluFFeR
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:34:04 T2 SQUAD 3] =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK: !w #2us do not shoot into enemy main
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt-[09:34:06 T2 SQUAD 3] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: !w gjug dont shoot into dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:34:49 TEAM 2] =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK: i just warned the whole of sq2. easier than seperate
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:35:34 TEAM 2] =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK: !w gafq do not shoot into enemy dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:35:01 T2 SQUAD 3] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: !kill 178rus go away from enemy dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:32:06 TEAM 2] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: everyone is pretty far from your main
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:32:31 GLOBAL] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: kemo, theres no one next to your dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:32:39 TEAM 2] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: are they shooting into the dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:32:43 GLOBAL] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: are they shooting into dod
chatlog_2021-10-30_0854.txt:[09:32:51 GLOBAL] =MeRk= Delete_uAll: inside the walls

[2021-10-30 08:34] !SETNEXT performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK': Fallujah West (Insurgency, Std)
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' Hammyy': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' ViperOne_9099': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' El_Hefe': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' NaufleX': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' I_AM_SPEED': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' plastics': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on '[PMC] SkyVolt': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on 'Pvt Phantera': do not shoot into enemy main
[2021-10-30 09:35] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on '[VN] Gafquaj': do not shoot into enemy dod

[2021-10-30 09:34] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on ' gjugmane178rus': dont shoot into dod
[2021-10-30 09:35] !KILL performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on ' gjugmane178rus': go away from enemy dod

Dont you fucking dare say we are not trying to sort the problem out, yes I could have kicked probably 2 squads worth of players, most of them would have been innocent and not firing into main.
Delete tried to converse with you multiple times to try to find out exactly what was happening, to get a idea who exactly was doing it,and where from.
Just to get a marginal reply from yourself, if you are not willing to help solve the problem with admins then dont spam your little fingers on the report function.
And maybe instead of venting your frustration on admins maybe apply to be one, but I can certainly tell you this, try belittling people with your shitty comments makes you just as bad as the rule breakers you reported.

Now I suggest YOU go and check the logs, because you have absolutely no idea whats happening following on from your reports and what me and delete did to stop the rules from being broken.

More
2 years 4 months ago #32053 by alb
I was still shot standing in main while trying to return to main after being camped outside main, after reporting the camping, check battle recorder not just logs. After all the warnings they were still shooting people at main entrance and inside main. After all the warnings would it not be the best just to kick ones shooting at people in and at main look at battle recorder and see the bodies laying outside of main wall.
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #32055 by =MeRk= BluFFeR
That's my point, we didn't know who was shooting in main, hence delete trying to converse with you to find the location of the shooters.

Now if you got your head out your arse and helped us find who was doing it rather than slag us off, this would have been a open and shut case.

Not for one minute am I saying it wasn't happening, but I am saying without a little help from the people reporting how do you expect me to find a couple of guys in game who are the culprits... given the amount of squads that were there.

Next time by all means do a report, but please give more info,even a direction that the shots were coming from is something to work with.

Rather than throwing your Teddy out the cott and slagging people who are trying to help..
You actually put more effort into your first post here slagging people off than you did In game to find the rule breakers.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by =MeRk= BluFFeR. Reason: Info update
More
2 years 4 months ago #32056 by alb
You have the tools of addressing who shot where and when real time I have not that information I only reported what 8 others were saying to me in local at the main Ins entrance I cannot converse or relay any more pertinent information only what I experienced on Ins side and what others could not report because they didn't understand report function but said exactly what I reported 3 times. The offences still occurred even after I reported them an no one was kicked...
and not once did I talk condescending in reporting but you chose rather to reply to such a report in that exact same manner. Look at battle recorder.
More
2 years 4 months ago #32057 by =MeRk= BluFFeR
Battle recorder is after the event, not during, granted it tells you who killed who but still after, now if you are two narrow minded to give any info whatsoever during the game then you are indeed helpless.
We warned multiple times, probably warned innocent people in that Time too with the number of players in the location.
I'm certainly not going to kick anyone unless I'm 100% sure it is indeed them who broke the rules and I'm certainly not going to start kicking people just because you are telling me to, but I will kick when someone tries to slag me off or trys to belittle me, which is what you did.
For your information by the way, it wasn't me that TB you although from what I read from yourself I was next in line to....
If you want to report a player breaking the rules through BR then be my guest, download the file, go through it, make a recording and post it here, tracker will also do the same which are all available to yourself.
Then I'm absolutely sure the said person will have a timeout for their actions.
Don't get me wrong, I'm here to help,and as you can see from the amount or warns I did, and the amount of typing trying to get info of what went on, but to be honest you seem to be the kind of person which likes to complain,insult but can't be arsed to or too lazy to take that extra step, and to be honest I'm done babysitting you.

Waiting for YOUR videos.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds