The forum is in read only mode.

Keep up the good work peoples

• RogueCannon
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31768 by RogueCannon
Keep up the good work peoples was created by RogueCannon
Hi all

Just popping in to say Kudos to everyone on HOG for keeping the PR server up and running.

I do know that the Admins get a lot of shit from a lot of people, so does HOG in general, that is generally undeserved. Being a pillar of keeping this game going after so many years is something I don't take for granted. And because as I can see the bulk of posts are a conga line of people coming in to complain about how they are being persecuted and how unfair it all is?

Sure I've seen admins flaunt the rules here or there and I'm hardly saying they're perfect. But they're certinally far better than most games I've played that have admin staff also playing the game. So I just wanted to give a thumbs up and say keep up the good work! I've played, left, played, left PR since waaayyy back in the early days on and off and its great to see the game still going because people care enough to keep it going.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted, =HOG=Rageblade, =HOG=ShrapGnoll, =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN, Sexy_Saddam
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31773 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Keep up the good work peoples
I’m sure I speak for the rest of the admin team (but other admins feel free to chime in), thanks for the words and thanks for playing.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade, =HOG= SGT.CHRISTIAN
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds