• Ryan Turner
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31655 by Ryan Turner
So in the following zip contains 3 PRdemos / Tracker files

1) tracker_2021_09_20_11_59_11_sbeneh_outskirts_gpm_insurgency_32

2) tracker_2021_09_20_13_25_03_outpost_gpm_insurgency_64

3) tracker_2021_09_20_15_33_58_operation_bobcat_gpm_cq_64

1) The less serious/severe of them all, attempting to kill on purpose with a vehicle, this case a car, @2:49:58 mark, player from the Insurgency Team / Serian Rebels #Archer (won't be the first mention him...) proceeds to attempt to run over with a vehicle, hits, run away, comes back, searches again and kills via the running over.

2) As you can see @3:55:20 mark, Squad 2 decided to make a Super FOB right outside of main. Everyone from that Squad fire once INTO DOD, the admin warned them once, nor the admin nor the player gave a damn about. And also the admin by what he said he couldn't deleted the FOB, having a full Squad breaking your rules isn't something to be acted upon? Back to case, Squad Leader #crayon for leading the squad, making the FOB and make them open fire upon DOD, #Archer for continue firing with the Humvee, AR/LMG and/or LAT towards main, #vosipes (from Squad Leader 6) planting mines right out of DOD and as later took a marksman kit and kept shooting people out of main, #Unacceptable same as #vosipes planting mines right out of DOD. I don't care if as Insurgents should or not taken care of the FOB as the Admin mention, but giving free intel and getting spawn camped, it's Battlefield Gameplay in a nutshell. 

3) Getting shoot into DOD by enemy Armour, Light Fire or Locked by AA it's fun right? @3:16:35 Mark, you can see me this case leaving main with a Heli Trans and getting light'd up by APC, from my knowledge he got aware and did not returned to do it again (Squad 9, #capiroto-01 [Driver] and  #DzheRat [Gunner]), but after that @3:08:50 Mark, Getting lock in DoD, everytime I'm anywhere towards the West side I'm getting a lock not far from the Main Docks, who was it, I don't know, can I pressume? Sure, Squad 8 #ScoutSniper4 Rifleman AA and not long after @3:08:53 Mark, you can see our APC jsut getting HAT'd by *drum rolls * Squad 8 #vosipes

Note as quoted from the rules: 
Warning: Spoiler!

This is all I've to tell you regarding to very recent situations that on the moment weren't solved/taken care of.
Couldn't upload file to big
www.mediafire.com/file/nr27eho3cxxnyuk/PRDEMOsTracker.zip/file

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31656 by =HOG=Justice
You need to post screenshots. A screenshot gets right to the point showing where the offender is and their name. Admins won't go out of our way to investigate small infractions which might just result in a warning or nothing at all, it is very time consuming and typically not even worth the effort. However, we do investigate and act upon anything which might require a ban and I don't believe any of this does. I trust that if an admin was made aware and took no further action, they took certain circumstances into consideration and believed nothing else was necessary. I understand your frustration but small offenses are typically handled as they happen in the game or we use our discretion to let it go unless it becomes a constant issue by a specific player.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds