Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for shooting TKer

• asdfgasdgafg
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3877 by asdfgasdgafg
Banned for shooting TKer was created by asdfgasdgafg
The server was playing Jabal Al Burj and I have a LAT kit on the US side. There are 40 tickets left for out team and is a blowout. Our LAV 25 (used by a guy named "Pilot") is stopped at one of our FOBs and has been shooting down friendly Helicopters for 5 minutes. I noticed this and decided to stop him from killing more of our own helicopters I would fire my Anti-tank launcher at him. I did so and was promptly temporary banned. Could I please be unbanned.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by asdfgasdgafg.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3879 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned for shooting TKer
U were already perm banned for racism. Somehow you fell off the ban list. U are back on now.
  • asdfgasdgafg
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3882 by asdfgasdgafg
Replied by asdfgasdgafg on topic Banned for shooting TKer
Racism? What did I do? How did I "drop off the ban list" if I was permanently banned?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by asdfgasdgafg.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3884 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Banned for shooting TKer
Hey guys, "Pilot" here! I was the gunner for that LAV-25 you latted at Jabal. Just to clarify here, the only chopper I shot down, as the LAV-25 gunner for the entirety of that round, was the enemy "cow" or the enemy MEC helo. In fact, I was the APC squad leader and asked my squad if they have shot down friendly choppers, which then they replied "no". So what happened was the following: You thought the MEC trans helicopter looked like a US trans huey (SOMEHOW SOMEHOWESMO???), you thought that I (LAV-25) was shooting at friendly choppers, and then in retaliation you proceeded to lat me. No battle recorder demo cause it is extremely late and he is already on the ban list, but I just wanted to post this for clarification. I am sure there were PLENTY of witnesses. ThaAANKS!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3894 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for shooting TKer

Racism? What did I do? How did I "drop off the ban list" if I was permanently banned?

there was a bug on our end that some bans would be overwritten or removed when they shouldnt have. Yours was not the only one for that to happen. We have since corrected the issue and your ban was reapplied when it was discovered.
  • asdfgasdgafg
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3901 by asdfgasdgafg
Replied by asdfgasdgafg on topic Banned for shooting TKer
Watched the Huey turn back to go land on the carrier after you shot it several times.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds