Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Report Justice.

• Raphael
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31267 by Raphael
Report Justice. was created by Raphael
Good afternoon, at dawn today, 13:16 to 1:00 AM on the operation bobcat map, the admin justice gave me a warning claiming to lock the cas in dod, and the cas was on top of the flag and ran to the dod in the moment it was locked. After what happened I went to justify with justice and he said he was right, that the cas was in dod and that I was wrong. When analyzing the tracker, it is possible to see that the player to be located flees to his base and the admin gives me the warning. Funny thing is that the admin who gave me the warning is the friend of the player in the cas. He was active in prism so he would have fully seen what happened but accused me of something I didn't do. After that match, I switched to bluffor and he kicked me just for switching, as it was my first switch at that time. I think this is unfair, he should have analyzed the situation better, as his friend was at home and was going to die, he opted for the switch. This in my opinion is an abuse of power. I hope they can solve it. Grateful!

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810240412...67893790/unknown.png <- The guy running to dod
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #31271 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Report Justice.
4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base

!WARN           performed by 'PRISM user justice' on '[MTG] rapha051': You are in a PROHIBITED area, move away from enemy main.

Thanks for twisting the truth. I'll make sure next time you do this I'm not so forgiving to simply give you a warning like I did.

=HOG= Server Admin
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= 2IC
  • Raphael
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31275 by Raphael
Replied by Raphael on topic Report Justice.
you're such a good admin that you don't know the rule. If you didn't see the entire Tracker, he was on top of the flag and ran to dod, I was already locating him
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #31276 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Report Justice.
Do you know what the word "chase" means? Is that not in your vocabulary? A three year old knows what "do not chase" means, how is that so difficult for you to understand? "DO NOT ATTACK OR CHASE...". You are making yourself look like a fool in front of everyone reading this appeal. Not only did you CHASE him over his main, but you also fired a missile at him while you were over his main. I mean, are we not looking at the same thing here? Is this real life?

But you know what, if you think you didn't break any rules that are clearly outlined, keep engaging enemy over their main and I promise you the next forum post from you is going to be a Ban Appeal.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
More
2 years 8 months ago #31277 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Report Justice.
I see a jet in enemy dod, that is against rules. You are in the wrong Raphael.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds