Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report - FuRY23

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #30365 by FREB_CRF
Replied by FREB_CRF on topic Player Report - FuRY23
>I do not remember asking your opinion on this matter
It might shock you to learn this, but I care even less about your opinion of my opinion, especially given how rude you are.

>neither do I have time to waste on your ludicrous questions
Such as: Did he apologize? Was it intentional? Do you want him banned for this?

That's a really bad attitude to have. You can't answer basic questions about the incident like whether or not it was intentional, he apologized, or even what you want done about it.

It seems to really upset you that I point these things out, so let me upset you even more by saying that FuRY23 not only has a much better attitude than you, but he's also an immensely better player in every measure - from double your K/D to time played on the sever. To top it all off, never, once, has he ever been rude to someone and called them ludicrous for asking if a rule violation was intentional.

You're playing a video game with other people. Try using your social skills instead of having a meltdown over a rule violation when someone asks if it was intentional and apologized for. I'd like to point you to rule 1.8 to respect all players, seeing as how you have an issue with people breaking rules, respectfully. 
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by FREB_CRF.
  • =MeRk= Sir-Archer
  • =MeRk= Sir-Archer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Send nudes
More
2 years 10 months ago #30366 by =MeRk= Sir-Archer
Replied by =MeRk= Sir-Archer on topic Player Report - FuRY23
Jesus... here we go... Dude I do understand your effort to be an admin and all but can you please stay out of my foking post? Who the fuck are you anyway?
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #30368 by FREB_CRF
I'm someone that has played PR with the guy you reported on a number of occasions and never seen him go out of his way to troll anyone or wantonly violate the rules to the point of it being disruptive gameplay. That's the reason I asked some pretty basic questions about the incident such as: Did he apologize? Was it intentional? What do you want done about the incident?

Who are you? Seems to me like you're upset. How can the PR community solve this problem for you? Would an apology be sufficient? Did he apologize at the time? Would you like him punished with a ban? If so, for how long and what circumstances justify that length?

Believe it or not I'm not just messing with you, no matter how disrespectful you may be. You haven't even elaborated on what you want done about the incident, so even if an admin came in and reads your thread, how are they supposed to make you feel any better? Don't you want to be satisfied by the outcome of this thread?
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by FREB_CRF.
  • =MeRk= Sir-Archer
  • Send nudes
More
2 years 10 months ago #30369 by =MeRk= Sir-Archer
@FREB_CRF You are getting on my nerves.

Can you please let the admins deal with this?
More
2 years 10 months ago #30370 by FREB_CRF
I'll stop replying if you apologize for calling my questions ludicrous - questions such as: Did he apologize? Was it intentional? What would you like done about this?

You don't have to answer them, but being disrespectful and telling me asking you what you want is ludicrous isn't much motivation to stop. An apology, however, would be.
  • =MeRk= Sir-Archer
  • Send nudes
More
2 years 10 months ago #30371 by =MeRk= Sir-Archer
Can an admin deal with my report please? It's been 3 days since I posted this report.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds