Complaint HOG-Killer

• Risiko94
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29866 by Risiko94
Complaint HOG-Killer was created by Risiko94
After i kicked Killer from my squad, which is my right according to the rules (2.7) and locking the squad for a short duration which is common practice to avoid people rejoining and causing drama, he immediately kicked me for locking the squad. I was a bit surprised, because never before have i witnessed instant kicks with no prior warnings for locking the squad. After rejoining, i noticed another infantrysquad being locked and reported it, but nothing happend. This doublestandard was very surprising. If i didn't know better, I would almost start to think Killer abused his adminrights for his personal revenge.

The confrontation in localchat soon after led to my ban. If he was still angry about getting kicked or if he was angry about getting killed trying to mine the enemy main base, and losing his kit and truck in the progress i do not know. (On a sidenote: Rule 4.3: Stay away from enemy main/DOD.") Again, surprising. To use =HOG=Haley11thACR words: "Let players play and let the stupid shit slide when it is better for the overall game play."

around 14:15 Central European Summer Time (GMT+2) on Dovre Winter.
Edit #1: Typo (main -> mine)
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Risiko94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
More
2 years 11 months ago #29867 by KILLER-
Replied by KILLER- on topic Complaint HOG-Killer
wow you wernnt qaud leader our sqaud leader timchin lost connection i was already planting mines when he lost conection you didnt like it and started swearing at me i told you too stop then you kicked me told me too fuck off and locked the sqaud
which i dont mind i made new sqaud and you locked with 4 players you know it s not allowed
then after i kicked you .you startes spaming me in game swearing at me all the time i told you 3 times stop doing that im not gone sit here and listen you telling me too fuck my mother and im a cunt etc.you refuse too stop after i told you too so take a breath take 4hours make coffee and come play again
  • Risiko94
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 11 months ago #29868 by Risiko94
Replied by Risiko94 on topic Complaint HOG-Killer
You seem to be extremely angry, are you alright? If i knew this whole ordeal would upset you this much i wouldn't have said anything, iam sorry. It IS a bit strange that someone so emotional and prone to outbursts as yourself has adminrights. Iam pretty sure i didn't tell you to "fuck your mother", but then again, i couldn't hear my own thoughts listening to the worldsalad you vomited into the localchat. You talk like you write.

For the sake of the players and the game itself, i hope you take your duty as an admin more serious in the future.
More
2 years 11 months ago #29870 by KILLER-
Well im playing now so ..so your saying you did nt swear at me after i told you how many times too stop .and then you refuse too im not angry deal with people like you evreyday:)
More
2 years 11 months ago #29876 by KILLER-
always easy too say this admin is shit that map is shit i dont like this or i dont like that and you are doin g exacly samething we get paid too do this and we love too sit and listen too kids swearing at us .While we try too satisfy evreyone with what they like and dont .You should apply and see how much fun it realy is listening too people like you telling us how shit and what too do and what we cant
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds