Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

unable to connect due to low account level / lost connection

• Quinton
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #29708 by Quinton
for some reason now i cant connect to the HOG server due to it saying my account level is too low now to my surprise.

after some researching and finding out that PR links my SteamID via OpenID i guess it may have been cause from me while linking my steam account for Apex Legends and completely forgetting that i had a previous account from two years back saved in my auto-fill that i accidentally logged in into instead, followed by immediately unlinking the old SteamID and linking my main one, and because this is happening with PR after the fact,  im trying to fix this whole thing so i can play but aint nothing happening
i went about logging out and back in both in steam and PR, rebooted, cleared the cache , etc, 

I guess before i go about grabbing my old HDD to look for my backup folder that has my ID saved. i figured id pop in over here to see if perhaps i can obtain any more info to the matter as well just to make sure im not just banned for whatever reason im not aware of.

my Profile is DigitalPimp
                 ID:  2310356613464f24be471aa0aee252f6

if i manage to rectify my situation before anyone happens to reply i will promptly delete this thread..   
big thanks and appreciation to those who help of course.
More
2 years 11 months ago #29714 by Deleted
What were your previous in game names?
  • Quinton
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #29715 by Quinton
the first profile ID when I first installed PR that is offline is under the
ID: AlchYoSelf

and now after looking it up via the launcher when i went to recalculate my level again, my main ID under DigitalPimp somehow isnt showing up, which doesnt make sense since the list is showing the new one (003) i just created which has the handle " TheDigitalPimp".

i didnt move the file either, its still there under 002.

this is becoming more of a issue than at first glance it seems..
More
2 years 11 months ago #29716 by Deleted
Are you connecting from 2 computers?

/home/pr/public/admin/logs/joinlog.log:[2021-04-28 23:57:07] d49f0699deda445a9198aa69d25886d2 0 DigitalPimp 2020-11-14
/home/pr/public/admin/logs/joinlog.log:[2021-04-29 07:03:31] 2310356613464f24be471aa0aee252f6 2 TheDigitalPimp 2021-04-28

You have 2 different hashes
More
2 years 11 months ago #29729 by Deleted
I need you to answer my questions and stop trying to connect. I know why you are unable to join but I need you to answer my questions so I can make it so you can.
  • Quinton
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #29741 by Quinton
my apologies i thought my reply to you had posted the first time you asked.

And No, i only have PR installed on my only capable computer. but the profiles excluding the one i created today were originally transferred from my old HDD alongside my BF2142 and BF2 folders.

but i do always connect to my hotspot beforehand for whenever i plan on doing any gaming or anything that requires a reliable connection since i stay at a hotel. and i havent changed or configured anything on it besides powering it on which makes me puzzled cause now if im connected to it, it will refuse to connect, but if im on the hotels wifi it'll join no problem.  

should i reset my network settings or factory set my hotspot?  i  will check here before attempting to join the server again
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Quinton.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds